Jacksons Camp: Bit Creepy?

Zombiain

The way most of the fighters talk from Greg Jackson's camp creeps me out a bit, they come across like they're in a cult. From the mentioning of Jesus in every other sentence to the use of the word "we" when they mean "I" - "We're going to out strike him, if it goes to the ground, we're ready for him then too"

Discuss.

Jackson Camp is one of the top 3 best M.A. camp in the world so i understand people gonna hate them .

I think the Black House camp is like a secret organisation who keep everyting secret about there training ' date=' they kinda look like FBI of MMA lol .[/quote']

yeah everyone in blackhouse trains in a tuxedo and wears dark sunglasses.

more like 'men-in-blackhouse' rite?...right?

ok nevermind

Jackson Camp is one of the top 3 best M.A. camp in the world so i understand people gonna hate them .

Don't get me wrong, I don't "hate on them" or whatever....

I generally enjoy watching many of them fight: Marquardt, Sanchez, Guida, Garcia, Bones for example...

Then they talk....

Bones, Marquardt, Carwin, Sanchez etc.... They start talking and I start thinking... OK... Looney Tunes! Twilight Zone... They all sound like the've been brain washed.

Is Greggy Jackson Charlie Manson in disguise?

Don't get me wrong' date=' I don't "hate on them" or whatever....

I generally enjoy watching many of them fight: Marquardt, Sanchez, Guida, Garcia, Bones for example...

Then they talk....

Bones, Marquardt, Carwin, Sanchez etc.... They start talking and I start thinking... OK... Looney Tunes! Twilight Zone... They all sound like the've been brain washed.

Is Greggy Jackson Charlie Manson in disguise?[/quote']

Maybe they got a teacher to show them how to communicate with media and is maybe the same teacher for everyone , im just saying i dont know if is truth but what u said is right on the button .

The way most of the fighters talk from Greg Jackson's camp creeps me out a bit' date=' they come across like they're in a cult. From the mentioning of Jesus in every other sentence to the use of the word "we" when they mean "I" - "We're going to out strike him, if it goes to the ground, we're ready for him then too"

Discuss.[/quote']

i definitely dont think that way, its just a team atmosphere

The way most of the fighters talk from Greg Jackson's camp creeps me out a bit' date=' they come across like they're in a cult. From the mentioning of Jesus in every other sentence to the use of the word "we" when they mean "I" - "We're going to out strike him, if it goes to the ground, we're ready for him then too"

Discuss.[/quote']

ppl use "we" all the time cuz its bout the understanding that ur camp is in th octagon/ring with u....u are the product of ur hard work and their hard work...u find me a fighter that uses "I" alot in ill show u a fighter with alot of Ls on his record

With the exception of GSP' date=' they are a creepy bunch of dbags. Phil nurse looks like some creepy little gypsy-elf-rat. Smack him with a rolled newspaper if I ever saw him.[/quote']

phil nurse would kill u

well.. I believe it's the result of Jackson's strategy to try to keep them grounded.. try to keep them focused and don't think they're invincible... to make them know that they're part of a team adn that without that team they're nothing..

I think it has it's advantages and downsides... but it certainly is creepy when you look at it that way.. not because the idea of it is bad but because it seems very unnatural.

Discuss.[/quote']

You know when I read the title the word 'cult' came into mind!

Archived