Religious fanatic girl happy about the Japan earthquake

Who_is_Legend

I posted it last week sometime

But is she really trolling?

I mean she did make a vid saying she was trolling but was she just trying to save her own ***

I mean thousands of hate full comments even hundreds of death threats! There was 40 plus videos of the same crazy rambling about religion and how she must change the mind of atheists even made a similar to the one link about haiti!

Plus that Boxxy got run off the internet with stalkers actually showing up at her house and stuff!

If you know what you are doing you could find out where anybody lives woth just a posted video on. Youtube!

So I'm thinking altho she said she was trolling I think really she was trying to save her own *** before someone did something!

I posted it last week sometime

But is she really trolling?

I mean she did make a vid saying she was trolling but was she just trying to save her own ***

I mean thousands of hate full comments even hundreds of death threats! There was 40 plus videos of the same crazy rambling about religion and how she must change the mind of atheists even made a similar to the one link about haiti!

Plus that Boxxy got run off the internet with stalkers actually showing up at her house and stuff!

If you know what you are doing you could find out where anybody lives woth just a posted video on. Youtube!

So I'm thinking altho she said she was trolling I think really she was trying to save her own *** before someone did something!

Sorry about missing your thread, I searched too see if there was any like it but failed miserably.

lol^

the real question is who cares? does this little retards opinion' date=' trolling or not, really matter?

Remember, things are only as big a deal as you make them.

[img']http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/5858783/THE-CONSEQUENCES-WILL-NEVER-BE-THE-SAME-YOU-DUN-GOOFED.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=backtracedmwahaha[/img]

for some reason this comes to mind :P

lol......."kick his *** seabass".......:D

Archived