Fighters Jones Has Disrespected.

Technique

If you watch Jones's most recent interviews you will notice he disrespects the following fighters:

Rashad Evans,

Mark Coleman,

Forrest Griffin,

Shogun Rua,

Cyrille Diabate,

Signing champ 2011 is a laugh. The guy looks scared and never gives the fans a real staredown. I'm really pulling for Shogun now.

What did he really disrespect Mark Coleman? i though he trained with him for this fight' date=' if he really did that he is completely nuts.or did he say that shogun had faced weak competition? in either case its laughable

in which interview did you see this?[/quote']

He said that Shogun lost to Coleman who is old during the open workouts live video.

He really hasn't said anything that out of line IMO. He may be a little ****y but its nothing we haven't heard before from other fighters.

Why are you taking it so hard? You must really dislike Jon Jones to be this butthurt.

Boohoo.

Not taking it hard, just stating what I see. I'm not particularily a fan of any of those fighters I listed.

Seems like you guys are the one's that are taking it hard.

If you watch Jones's most recent interviews you will notice he disrespects the following fighters:

Rashad Evans' date='[/b']

Mark Coleman,

Forrest Griffin,

Shogun Rua,

Cyrille Diabate,

Signing champ 2011 is a laugh. The guy looks scared and never gives the fans a real staredown. I'm really pulling for Shogun now.

i dont know about this one

by the way you forgot to add thiago silva.

Not taking it hard' date=' just stating what I see. I'm not particularily a fan of any of those fighters I listed.

Seems like you guys are the one's that are taking it hard.[/quote']

No you're taking it hard............in between the buttocks! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

He also ****talked machida about how Machida was ahead of himself mentally' date=' thinking he had already beat the whole division.... Exactly and ironically what Jones has been spewing these last few weeks. Hypocrite.[/quote']

very good point yep, this ****er needs to get koed.

This is all going to bite him in the ***. Signing autographs that you are already the champ is ****ing disrespectful to Rua.

Shogun WILL kick him in those skinny chicken legs and his lead leg WILL buckle. Count on it... when his wild *** throws Rua to the ground he's just going to get his leg torn off. Pick your poison ***** you lose wherever this fight takes place. I did like this kid now he just gets on my god damn nerves.

Archived