UFC 128 Weigh Ins.

AfflictionRUSH

Are the weigh ins today? Cause weigh ins are on Friday's right? With the exception of UFC 127 weigh ins being on a thursday....but then that was probably because it was Friday in Australia. Got a link to the weigh ins? Will it be on ESPN? And I don't want the links where they require you to have microsoft silverlight or whatever it's called. I hate those.

Are the weigh ins today? Cause weigh ins are on Friday's right? With the exception of UFC 127 weigh ins being on a thursday....but then that was probably because it was Friday in Australia. Got a link to the weigh ins? Will it be on ESPN? And I don't want the links where they require you to have microsoft silverlight or whatever it's called. I hate those.

UFC homepage!! :D

the UFC 127 weigh-ins were on saturday 2pm Australian time,how do i know...i was there

Archived