Lets do our part. Help Japan!!! $$$

TapDatChin

why don't we all just pray god does something.

oh wait............

god doesn't have time for the Japanese. He has more important things to do, like help UFC fighters get knockouts and help Lil Wayne get awards.

god doesn't have time for the Japanese. He has more important things to do' date=' like help UFC fighters get knockouts and help Lil Wayne get awards.[/quote']

We dont have to agree that God exist but we can all agree that these people need help so lets just help them.

People anywhere:

- You can donate through amazon.com. Your card will be charged in US$, but you can donate from anywhere.

Amazon Red Cross Donation Page

People in America:

- Text REDCROSS to 90999. One text is $10.

- Donate through the Red Cross website.

People in Canada:

- Text REDCROSS to 30333. One text is $5

People in Australia:

- Red Cross website

- Or you can make a credit card donation by calling 1800 811 700.

People in Japan:

- On AU EZWeb: First, click your EZ button, then go to “Top Menu”. At the top will be a link that says 災害用伝言板, or something close to that. Then, closer to the bottom, click on 被災地支援義援金サイト. There, click on the first link - 東北太平洋沖地震. There you’ll see things you can download in exchange for a donation. The cheap ones (105-525yen) are wallpapers, the others are little flash animations. Choose your amount, and click 輸入. Put in your 4-digit password, then you can download whatever you bought, and the money will then be donated.

- On Softbank: You can donate through this site: 東北地方太平洋沖地震 義援金プロジェクト. It looks like pretty much the same thing as AU - you get “otousan” contents in exchange for donated money. I don’t have softbank though, so can’t confirm the process. Anyone?

- On Mixi mobile. If you’re already signed up for their paid service, you can donate your points and they’ll match the donation. 1 point = 1yen.

- If you have a Tsutaya card, you can donate your points. Again, 1 point = 1 yen.

sorry but see when someone in my family (friends included) gets cancer or alzheimers' date=' is Japan gonna help me? No...so why would i give a **** about helping them

Fourteen angry and out...[/quote']

If you decide not to give thats fine, but dont try to detract others from giving please. If you ask enough people to help they will. People give millions of Dollars to cancer and alzheimers research. Many of them coming from Japan and all over the world just to let you know.

People anywhere:

- You can donate through amazon.com. Your card will be charged in US$' date=' but you can donate from anywhere.

Amazon Red Cross Donation Page

People in America:

- Text REDCROSS to 90999. One text is $10.

- Donate through the Red Cross website.

People in Canada:

- Text REDCROSS to 30333. One text is $5

People in Australia:

- Red Cross website

- Or you can make a credit card donation by calling 1800 811 700.

People in Japan:

- On AU EZWeb: First, click your EZ button, then go to ?Top Menu?. At the top will be a link that says 災害用伝言板, or something close to that. Then, closer to the bottom, click on 被災地支援義援金サイト. There, click on the first link - 東北太平洋沖地震. There you?ll see things you can download in exchange for a donation. The cheap ones (105-525yen) are wallpapers, the others are little flash animations. Choose your amount, and click 輸入. Put in your 4-digit password, then you can download whatever you bought, and the money will then be donated.

- On Softbank: You can donate through this site: 東北地方太平洋沖地震 義援金プロジェクト. It looks like pretty much the same thing as AU - you get ?otousan? contents in exchange for donated money. I don?t have softbank though, so can?t confirm the process. Anyone?

- On Mixi mobile. If you?re already signed up for their paid service, you can donate your points and they?ll match the donation. 1 point = 1yen.

- If you have a Tsutaya card, you can donate your points. Again, 1 point = 1 yen.

Thanks KRYME

If you decide not to give thats fine' date=' but dont try to detract others from giving please. If you ask enough people to help they will. People give millions of Dollars to cancer and alzheimers research. Many of them coming from Japan and all over the world just to let you know.[/quote']

i was drunk and being a wide-o haha, of course I'll help support Japan :P

Can you please give me an absolutely spectacularly excellent reason why I should donate money to charities I don't trust for a country that I've never been to?

Red Cross is trust worthy. Even if they collect more than enough money they keep it and it goes towards future disasters.

Just don't donate to any religious charities. They send over boxes of bibles instead of necessities.

Red Cross is trust worthy. Even if they collect more than enough money they keep it and it goes towards future disasters.

Just don't donate to any religious charities. They send over boxes of bibles instead of necessities.

Red Cross is a secret religious charity, it even has cross in the name.

sorry but see when someone in my family (friends included) gets cancer or alzheimers' date=' is Japan gonna help me? No...so why would i give a **** about helping them

Fourteen angry and out...[/quote']

yeah...nobody donates to cancer causes and terminally ill patients.

nope. nobodies helping on that front.

just a quick total idea of the #s we are talking about. 'Cancer research UK' had almost 45,000 volunteers in 2010 alone, as well as $515,000,000 in donations.

I'll help Japan by buying Japanese products.

But to truly give is to not get something in return. you dont have to give its your choice but please dont discourage other by giving by writing remarks like you have. You dont have to defend the reason why you wont give.

Archived