Do you think maynard faked the injury?

Slp408

I my mind the likely scenario is Maynard had some sort of knee injury but was not planning to pull out of the fight. Fighters and camps hide injuries all the time.

When he found out Edgar would be unable to compete he decided to let the cat out of the bag and let the match get scrapped

Pettis hang with Maynard?

Maynard would wrestle him down and grind out a decision' date=' or maybe possibly get the finish. This fight doesn't stay on the feet, so no loser "Showoff" kick.[/quote']

Showoff kick. LOL

Ben Henderson doesn't even come close to the amount of skill Maynard has. Maynard would easily outstrike Showoff, and be able to dominate the ground game.

I my mind the likely scenario is Maynard had some sort of knee injury but was not planning to pull out of the fight. Fighters and camps hide injuries all the time.

When he found out Edgar would be unable to compete he decided to let the cat out of the bag and let the match get scrapped

... this could be real ^

Showoff kick. LOL

Ben Henderson doesn't even come close to the amount of skill Maynard has. Maynard would easily outstrike Showoff' date=' and be able to dominate the ground game.[/quote']

I agree that Maynard would win but only via LnP. And theres nooooooooooooo possible way that he would out strike Pettes. If it stayed standing Gray would get tooled, but it wouldnt it would be 5 rounds of Pettes getting layed on.

I agree that Maynard would win but only via LnP. And theres nooooooooooooo possible way that he would out strike Pettes. If it stayed standing Gray would get tooled' date=' but it wouldnt it would be 5 rounds of Pettes getting layed on.[/quote']

Maynard nearly KO'd somebody who outstruck BJ Penn. That's striking.

Archived