Pride officially dies on 3-19-11

Twizted

Fedor= Lost 2 in a row

Shogun= 3-3 fighter

Wand= Middle of the road at best in MW

Dan Henderson= SF, enough said.

CroCop= :rolleyes:

Big Nog= Walking Zombie

Little Nog= Will never contend at LHW. Should have lost to Brilz on 1-2 weeks notice.

Rampage= Lazy, can't get past Rashad no way no how.

Believe it people. No steroids or fixed fights in America will do wonders to a "Pride legend"

Anderson?

And Hendo went voluntarily.

BTW' date=' nice list, many of the best fighters on the planet.[/b']

To hate pride is to hate MMA, trendy little ******.[/QUOTE]

So I have to love Pride to love MMA? I guess I have to love crooked judges and steroids to love MMA also huh? ****ing moron.

I love this pride talk. I miss it :(

Look who was the champ when pride was on its last legs

HW= Tim Sylvia/Arlovski

LHW= Ortiz/Liddell

MW= Bustamante/Tanner

WW= Hughes

LW= Pulver/Sherk

I love how people do stupid comparisons too, like Prides Fedor to UFCs Velasquez.(or other newer fighters). Velasquez got his first mma fight 1 year before pride was sold.

Pride>UFC, Get over it.

(EDIT): got some #s wrong. I was doing it off my head, and i thought pride finished in early 06', and got some champs wrong...fixed now :)

I love this pride talk. I miss it :(

Look who was the champ when pride was on its last legs

HW= Tim Sylvia/Arlovski

LHW= Ortiz/Liddell

MW= Bustamante/Tanner

WW= Hughes

LW= Pulver/Sherk

I love how people do stupid comparisons too' date=' like Prides Fedor to UFCs Velasquez.(or other newer fighters). Velasquez got his first mma fight 1 year before pride was sold.

Pride>UFC, Get over it.

(EDIT): got some #s wrong. I was doing it off my head, and i thought pride finished in early 06', and got some champs wrong...fixed now :)[/quote']

How many so called Pride fighters got their record padded by cans? Fedor, Wand? and numerous others. Also don't even get me started on how MMA would have never been legitimized with the Yakuza running Pride. Get over it gentlemen. Pride was an eye sore at best. It padded alot of "so called" greats and it padded some Japanese book makers pockets. Nothing more.

How many so called Pride fighters got their record padded by cans? Fedor' date=' Wand? and numerous others. Also don't even get me started on how MMA would have never been legitimized with the Yakuza running Pride. Get over it gentlemen. Pride was an eye sore at best. It padded alot of "so called" greats and it padded some Japanese book makers pockets. Nothing more.[/quote']

better fights, better quality fighters, better rules, better everything.

You missed it, and your pissed.

better fights' date=' better quality fighters, better rules, better everything.

You missed it, and your pissed.[/quote']

I didn't miss anything. Were the fights entertaining? Sure. Were they also doctored according to whoever Japan wanted to win? According to most of the fighters they were.

I am glad it's gone though so the sport can grow and Pride can just be an after thought of when MMA was a ****ing joke.

Shogun,Jackson,Hendo,Overeem,kharitonov,Werdum, Almeida,Okami,A Silva,Filho, Barnett,Sakurai,Kawajiri,Thomson,Mousasi,Melendez,Aoki and many more disagree

also the best fighter the UFC had at the time Pride was at it's peak was Chuck Liddell go watch Pride Final Conflict 2003

Laters

I didn't miss anything. Were the fights entertaining? Sure. Were they also doctored according to whoever Japan wanted to win? According to most of the fighters they were.

I am glad it's gone though so the sport can grow and Pride can just be an after thought of when MMA was a ****ing joke.

According to most of the fighters? I love how people adjust things to try and serve their personal opinion. I'm on pins and needles awaiting your personal research of every fighters take on pride. No doubt you must have hours and hours of interviews and notebooks full of information.....that will never be seen. :)

Archived