Who here likes Hockey?

MMA_IS_LIFE

I was thinking of making a Playoff pool/tourney type think where you choose by round who will win the rounds and then finally to the cup. This won't be able to start untill after the regular season is done and only if we can get enough people intrested. So who would join if I made somethig like this? and I don't always have the most time in the world to be on here so if there is someone who would like to assist me in this that would be great.

MMA_IS_LIFE

BeanTownBorn

Chute_Box_Champion

MoZZez

zigzagzig

Go Oilers!!!!!

i got Philly my back up team winning the cup (you need a back up team when you cheer for a struggling oilers squad :(

My back up team is Philly, but if I had to put money on it Boston will take the cup this year, they have a good squad. So with this tourney/Prediction thing are any of you interested?

**** no. you all have it wrong.

GO 'NUCKS!!!!

sure we might of messed up a little tonight, but the way i see it, we may as well have just forfeit the game to phoenix, it doesnt jeopardize our #1 spot in the league, and we need to help them phoenix coyotes fans feel good about themselves somehow. god knows they can't sell tickets at their own arena. may as well move them back to winnipeg.

I am game.

Oilers fan here and since I just cannot cheer for Calgary, I will have to call it for Lulongo not to choke this year like he does every other time (besides the Olympics)

Just don't tell my BC coworkers, I have been trying to tell them for weeks how much Vancouver sucks.

i'll answer this question quickly:

all of the canadians on the forum who aren't women;and even then; most of the women.

majority of the scandanavians,

& all of the americans who like fights; contact sports and all around manly ****; which should be everyone on a MMA forum.

if you don't fit into the above categories; then i feel sorry for your pansy *** nancy & GTFO the forum.

all of the canadians on the forum who aren't women;and even then; most of the women.

majority of the scandanavians' date='

& all of the americans who like fights; contact sports and all around manly ****; which should be everyone on a MMA forum.

if you don't fit into the above categories; then i feel sorry for your pansy *** nancy & GTFO the forum.[/quote']

Hockey is my favourite team sport.

majority of the scandanavians' date='

if you don't fit into the above categories; then i feel sorry for your pansy *** nancy & GTFO the forum.[/quote']

so are you in?

Any leafs fans here? We're gunna school you tonight :D

right here by default since birth; we are making a push for the playoffs; will be nice to beat boston tonight :D

Lucic is one of my favourite players in the entire league. Optimus Reim FTW

Is hockey still a sport?

gtfo female.

Archived