Jon Jones Celebration Thread / After Party

AJ_Bearcat

I know it's still 23 hours till we find out who wins, but i'm confident in my man Jonny Bones. Hence, I have decided to set up his after party. All JBJ fans are invited. Music, food, and beverages will be provided. So please, as soon as they announce JBJ as new LHW champion, come to this thread and CELEBRATE!

fireworks1.jpg

CNY_party_dancing_crowd.jpg

New-Years-Champagne.jpg

PARTY HAS BEGUN!

Unless Anderson Silva steps up again into the LHW division and challenges Jones, he is gonna be LHW Champion for a very long time. I see nobody currently in the division, who is anywhere near, a threat to Jones. Once he knocks out Evans, Dana is gonna be hard pressed to find anybody that wants to fight him. Jones is in a class by himself. As a fan of MMA and UFC, I like to see big fights and I would LOVE to see Jon Jones vs. Anderson Silva. That would be the fight of the century! If Jones could beat Silva, he could achieve Fedor status and would be considered a legend, for the rest of his career.

Unless Anderson Silva steps up again into the LHW division and challenges Jones' date=' he is gonna be LHW Champion for a very long time. I see nobody currently in the division, who is anywhere near, a threat to Jones. Once he knocks out Evans, Dana is gonna be hard pressed to find anybody that wants to fight him. Jones is in a class by himself. As a fan of MMA and UFC, I like to see big fights and I would LOVE to see Jon Jones vs. Anderson Silva. That would be the fight of the century! If Jones could beat Silva, he could achieve Fedor status and would be considered a legend, for the rest of his career.[/quote']

I am a die-hard Silva fan and believe me, Anderson would not stand a chance. That reach is disgusting.

Archived