Do you like Hooters?

seXXXpac

Ah, well that explains it.

I remember how silly I felt the first time I went to a Hooters, it was with my dad and step mom and I couldn't have been much older than 11 or 12. But honestly after about 30 seconds I forgot about the over sexualized outfits and simply watched the football game and enjoyed my chicken wings. Frankly the outfits are no more revealing than most sports bars waitress' low cut tops.

Ah' date=' well that explains it.

I remember how silly I felt the first time I went to a Hooters, it was with my dad and step mom and I couldn't have been much older than 11 or 12. But honestly after about 30 seconds I forgot about the over sexualized outfits and simply watched the football game and enjoyed my chicken wings. Frankly the outfits are no more revealing than most sports bars waitress' low cut tops.[/quote']

lol I'm 14, but there is not a hooters anywhere near me. The closest one I can think of is about an hour 45 from me?

Ah' date=' well that explains it.

I remember how silly I felt the first time I went to a Hooters, it was with my dad and step mom and I couldn't have been much older than 11 or 12. But honestly after about 30 seconds I forgot about the over sexualized outfits and simply watched the football game and enjoyed my chicken wings. Frankly the outfits are no more revealing than most sports bars waitress' low cut tops.[/quote']

Their outfits really aren't any more risque than what could be seen in public on any given day here (FL).

Really' date=' I never seen one in west ed.

Guess I never looked hard enough. :eek:[/quote']

are you saying there are only two total hooters in ontario?

i mean i'm not argueing that but then it must mean one of the only two is directly up the street from me;

i met sam stout there.

1254216929_girl-on-stool.gif

^impressive....

and of course i like hooters, not many reasons not to like it....food isnt GREAT but its still good and cool atmosphere, been going for years when i used to go on vacation with my family there was one right beside the place we stayed at and we went the same time every year and it was always the week of the bikini contest so i have some great childhood memories as well as nights getting hammered there

No that's not what I said at all.

alright good because i didn't read the thread, i read your quote and answered to whatever i felt like saying and assuming that is Exactly what you were talking about.

that's what i get.

glad we understood, my story still stands without the accusations or inquisition.

Archived