Crocop needs better walkout music

scileyrott

Was just watching some old K-1 clips of Crocop and he's been walking out to that same gay Duran Duran song forever. Somebody tell that guy to walk out to some Pantera or Morbid Angel or something. Its driving me nuts. Britney Spears would be better than that "Wild Boys" crap!

Was just watching some old K-1 clips of Crocop and he's been walking out to that same gay Duran Duran song forever. Somebody tell that guy to walk out to some Pantera or Morbid Angel or something. Its driving me nuts. Britney Spears would be better than that "Wild Boys" crap!

if you don't know who Pantera is then your probably only 9 years old' date=' which by default makes you gay as hell. And even though Duran Duran is before your time, I'm sure it's gay enough for you to enjoy.[/quote']

im not 9 and i never heard of ur pantera ****, its because they are garbage and only people who listen to **** screamo heard of it

Just listened to Pantera. Terrible.

Dire Straits and Pink Floyd wipe the floor with these screamers.

I hate it when people bash music.:mad:

Pantera is anything but screamo.

And yes, I agree that Pink Floyd is awesome, but it's all a matter of opinion. Pantera, in their own way, are as equally awesome as Floyd.

im not 9 and i never heard of ur pantera ****' date=' its because they are garbage and only people who listen to **** screamo heard of it[/quote']

Once again, calling Pantera screamo makes you look foolish. If you know absolutely nothing about something, voicing your opinion about it makes you look, well, foolish.

NO!

That's MY walkout music for when I'm a big UFC star! I "called it.":D

Okay' date=' errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... how about Cro Cop walks out to "The River of Dreams" by Billy Joel? Or even "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by WHAM!?

[b']*Edit:[/b] Not the subject here, but if Chris Leben walks out to "Whiskey In The Jar" by Metallica, I would die of laughter.

Whiskey in the Jar?

Oh god' date=' I might ROFL.:D[/quote']

Lol, yes - that's the same equivalent of Karo Parisyan walking out to 'Jagged Little Pill' by Alanis Morissette. Or Chael Sonnen walking out to 'Steroid To Heaven' by Led Zeppelin.

*Edit: Oh, that's StairWAY To Heaven. My bad. ;)

Lol' date=' yes - that's the same equivalent of Karo Parisyan walking out to 'Jagged Little Pill' by Alanis Morissette. Or Chael Sonnen walking out to 'Steroid To Heaven' by Led Zeppelin.

[b']*Edit:[/b] Oh, that's StairWAY To Heaven. My bad. ;)

Dude, that's hilarious.:D

DUDE STFU AND GTFO. Cro Cop always comes out to that song. He did in pride , he does in UFC. You are just an ignorant moron.

Say it to his face.

If you saw him in real life you would **** in your pants.

He would then murder you with a head kick.

Get a life prick.

"Cemetery Gates" by Pantera would be fitting given the "Right kick- hospital, left kick- cemetery" quote. This song isn't "screamo" as someone said, either. Some Pantera songs may have a lot of screaming, but this one doesn't.

Archived