Does Dan Miller do like he did with Bisping and stand with Marquardt?

dimension33

The only reason Miller chose to stand with Pissping is because MB was doing his patented Jab and Run. Kinda hard to succeed with a take down when the other guy is constantly running in the other direction. That and Miller knows better than to stand with Marquardt. Unlike Cheating, Marquardt drop Miller quick standing. I like Miller, but I believe he is just simply outclassed in almost every aspect in this fight.

I really think this will be the most one-sided fight of the night, Marquardt is a terrible style match-up for Miller. Miller won't be able to take Marquardt down and will get the hell beaten out of him on the feet. If Bisping was able to easily outstrike Miller to a decision and even Maia outstuck Miller than I just don't see how Marquardt doesn't give Miller his first KO/TKO loss.

Miller does not want Nate on the ground. The majority of Nate's wins are by submission. He got out wrestled by Sonnen, big deal that guy can do that with most everybody.

I see no where in this fight Miller has an advantage, he is pretty much gotta stand and hope for a good punch to land.

Nate used to be one of my favourite fighters. His grappling used to be great, and for a while his striking was matching it. He was the complete rounded package.

Now he just seems slow and sluggish. He's lazy off his back, show's no real commitment to getting a dominant spot when grappling. He's like a MW trying to fight a HW's fight - looking for that one big right hand from a solid stance. The rest of the middleweight devision has outgrown him in terms of technical striking and footwork.

If Dan takes him down in the first, i think Nate will gas. Dan will out-point him to take a decision, or possibly even submit him.

The only reason Miller chose to stand with Pissping is because MB was doing his patented Jab and Run. Kinda hard to succeed with a take down when the other guy is constantly running in the other direction. That and Miller knows better than to stand with Marquardt. Unlike Cheating' date=' Marquardt drop Miller quick standing. I like Miller, but I believe he is just simply outclassed in almost every aspect in this fight.[/quote']

No but he didnt even try mate, until the 3rd that is when he took him down with ease!!!

Nate used to be one of my favourite fighters. His grappling used to be great' date=' and for a while his striking was matching it. He was the complete rounded package.

Now he just seems slow and sluggish. He's lazy off his back, show's no real commitment to getting a dominant spot when grappling. He's like a MW trying to fight a HW's fight - looking for that one big right hand from a solid stance. The rest of the middleweight devision has outgrown him in terms of technical striking and footwork.

If Dan takes him down in the first, i think Nate will gas. Dan will out-point him to take a decision, or possibly even submit him.[/quote']

agreed, and I hope so!!

If dan wins that would be so funny as bisping beat dan beats Nate therefore bisping beats Nate!!!! Or should I say Nate wouldn't fight bisping next because Nate would be a loser! Ha ha!

Bisping will out point Nate through footwork all night long!!!

Archived