Main Card Results for UFC 128. ***SPOILERS***

TheShane39569

Okay Guys what this is when fights are over i will post what happened.

Its not a spoiler right now. but when the fights start if you didnt order the PPV check this thread at your own risk. The Prelims will be in another thread.

Jim Miller vs. Kamal Shalorus

*Result*

Mirko Cro Cop vs. Brendan Schaub

*Result*

Nate Marquardt vs. Dan Miller

*Result*

Urijah Faber vs Eddie Wineland

*Result*

Shogun Rua vs Jon Jones

*Result*

Dan Miller will Show Marquardt whats up:D wont be easy for either guy. i see dan miller taking this one by sub or ud marquardt might be taking it lightly you never know

He got outstruck by Demian Maia, Nate is going to kill him, he should have stayed on the prelims where he could have won that fight. Miller's wrestling is below average and he has trouble with big middleweights. Dan Miller is an alright fighter but he's no Jim Miller.

Yeah Marquardt over Miller is the only lock of the night in my opinion. I was thinking that Faber would have an easy time with Wineland but the hype videos have made me realise that this is a tricky fight for him.

Wineland has a shot to catch him but that's it, the hype videos are definitely overrating him IMO. I don't think Faber will demolish him but I think he'll win the fight decisively all the way up until he subs him in the second with one of his great guillotine chokes, maybe a mounted guillotine choke.

Archived