Wandy proof ufc conspiracy on video !!

RodrigoRua

Thats right guys, that was really weird. Im not saying much but the video speaks for itself.

Wandy was making a prediction for UFC 119 (sept 2010) when he was asked about Bader vs Lil Nog and he said "oh, this is going to be an interesting fight given the fact that the winner fights Jones and the winner of BADER/LIL NOG VS JONES WILL BE FIGHTING SHOGUN ..." wait a minute .... that was back in SEPT 2010 and Rashad got injuried after that right ??

So did Wandy knew Rashad was injuried since then ?? did Wandy spilled the bean accidentally ?? Is this Rashad injury even true ??

Please dont judge me guys, im just presenting a fact ok ??

No, I didnt post the link .. you go to youtube and type "WANDY PREDICTIONS FOR UFC 119" OR JUST SEACH UNDER "WANDY PREDICTIONS" and let me know if im right or wrong ..

Thats right guys' date=' that was really weird. Im not saying much but the video speaks for itself.

Wandy was making a prediction for UFC 119 (sept 2010) when he was asked about Bader vs Lil Nog and he said "oh, this is going to be an interesting fight given the fact that the winner fights Jones and the winner of BADER/LIL NOG VS JONES WILL BE FIGHTING SHOGUN ..." wait a minute .... that was back in SEPT 2010 and Rashad got injuried after that right ??

So did Wandy knew Rashad was injuried since then ?? did Wandy spilled the bean accidentally ?? Is this Rashad injury even true ??

No, I didnt post the link .. you go to youtube and type "WANDY PREDICTIONS FOR UFC 119" OR JUST SEACH UNDER "WANDY PREDICTIONS" and let me know if im right or wrong ..[/quote']

Yea he prob had inside information or maybe he just forgot about Rashad. He could be saying that the winner eventually fights Shogun, you gotta remember, English is his third language after Portuguese and Violence.

Yea he prob had inside information or maybe he just forgot about Rashad. He could be saying that the winner eventually fights Shogun' date=' you gotta remember, English is his third language after Portuguese and Violence.[/quote']

Man, Im brazilian and as brazilian I know his level of english .. I know his level of englisg is good enough to d not make this statement ...

Second, how you gonna "forget" Rashad on LHW ??

Yea he prob had inside information or maybe he just forgot about Rashad. He could be saying that the winner eventually fights Shogun' date=' you gotta remember,[b'] English is his third language after Portuguese and Violence.[/b]

Ohhh ****, too awesome... And accurate!

maybe he was assuming Bader/Lil Nog vs Jones was #1 contender' date=' and that shogun would be fighting sooner then 128, and besides if shogun beat rashad at 128 then he could fight jones at 132, which wouldn't be a very long lay off for jones[/quote']

I know .. agree with you but then we are assuming things .. the point on my thread is what Wandy said not what could had meaning !!!

So, as far we are concerned, and based on the actual video WANDY KNEW ON SEPT 2010 THAT JONES WOULD BE FIGHTING SHOGUN !!!!

Man' date=' Im brazilian and as brazilian I know his level of english .. I know his level of englisg is good enough to d not make this statement ...

Second, how you gonna "forget" Rashad on LHW ??[/quote']

He's much more expressive in Portuguese, I can easily see him making a point that is off due to his lack of English.

First' date=' Rashad wasn't injured yet. Wandy was most likely assuming that the winner of Lil Nog/Bader/Jones would get the next title shot.[/quote']

I know man ... but in sept 2010 Rashad was already set to fight Shogun ... how Wandy would forget that ... I dont buy it

He's much more expressive in Portuguese' date=' I can easily see him making a point that is off due to his lack of English.[/quote']

No way man ... the guy owns gyms in USA ... has been practicing his english long enough to do not say something like that .. It wasnt because of his englisg or accent LOL .. it was pure ooops I spilled the beans !!!

No way man ... the guy owns gyms in USA ... has been practicing his english long enough to do not say something like that .. It wasnt because of his englisg or accent LOL .. it was pure ooops I spilled the beans !!!

Rashad wasn't injured at that point and i'm pretty sure Silva isn't very close with Rashad, so how would he have known?

Rashad wasn't injured at that point and i'm pretty sure Silva isn't very close with Rashad' date=' so how would he have known?[/quote']

Are you agreeing with me or not ?? LOL .. yes man ... thats my question or that is the poit of my thread: Did Wandy heard something like Dana decide to give the title shot to Jones instead of Rashad ?? Maybe Shogun vs Jones already planned since then ? (If Jones beat Bader)

Are you agreeing with me or not ?? LOL .. yes man ... thats my question or that is the poit of my thread: Did Wandy heard something like Dana decide to give the title shot to Jones instead of Rashad ?? Maybe Shogun vs Jones already planned since then ? (If Jones beat Bader)

If Jones only found out that Rashad was definately out of his title shot a couple of days before his fight with Bader, Wandy wouldn't have known.

Jones vs Bader was a title elimination fight regardless, the one who won would of most likely had the next title shot, or a number one contender fight, Wand just made a prediction that happened to come true. No conspiricy theory IMO. We all knew that Jones was going to get a title shot at some point due to how the UFC marketed him and his skills, it just came sooner than expected.

Thats right guys' date=' that was really weird. Im not saying much but the video speaks for itself.

Wandy was making a prediction for UFC 119 (sept 2010) when he was asked about Bader vs Lil Nog and he said "oh, this is going to be an interesting fight given the fact that the winner fights Jones and the winner of BADER/LIL NOG VS JONES WILL BE FIGHTING SHOGUN ..." wait a minute .... that was back in SEPT 2010 and Rashad got [b']injuried[/b] after that right ??

No, I didnt post the link .. you go to youtube and type "WANDY PREDICTIONS FOR UFC 119" OR JUST SEACH UNDER "WANDY PREDICTIONS" and let me know if im right or wrong ..

I've only seen one other person write the word.. "injuried".

If Jones only found out that Rashad was definately out of his title shot a couple of days before his fight with Bader' date=' Wandy wouldn't have known.

Jones vs Bader was a title elimination fight regardless, the one who won would of most likely had the next title shot, or a number one contender fight, Wand just made a prediction that happened to come true. No conspiricy theory IMO. We all knew that Jones was going to get a title shot at some point due to how the UFC marketed him and his skills, it just came sooner than expected.[/quote']

I see your point IF WE ASSUME THAT Wandy meant that Shogun was going to beat Rashad than yes .. but judging by the video no .. On the video Wandy said the elimination winner among Lil Nog/Bader/Jones would be facing Shogun .... right ?? Dont you think Wandy is professional enough to say the winner of Shogun/Rashad ???

I see your point IF WE ASSUME THAT Wandy meant that Shogun was going to beat Rashad than yes .. but judging by the video no .. On the video Wandy said the elimination winner among Lil Nog/Bader/Jones would be facing Shogun .... right ?? Dont you think Wandy is professional enough to say the winner of Shogun/Rashad ???

Wand is very good friends with Shogun, and he is the champion when the interview is being held. Just like before the Fitch/Penn fight, people had already assumed that GSP was going to beat Sheilds and that they would be fighting against GSP.

Archived