Do you miss Pride?

Twizted

Stay tuned for Strikeforce in 2013. It's entire roster will be made of "Pride legends" who got manhandled once they left Japan. So at least you guys who love to live in the past and talk nonsense that even a historian would become bored with will have something to watch. Or you can always break out the 8mm and watch black and white footage of when guys like CroCop, Fedor, Shogun (after tonight he's done), and lazy fat Rampage were relevant.

All I can say is be glad the UFC bought Strikeforce so you can hold on to those memories for as long as those idiots try to hold onto a career.

So you hate many of MMA's greats and the organization that they fought in? My God, what a true fan you are! You are just what MMA needs, someone who divides the fans and discredits the legends! Time to get off the computer, your dad needs to get warmed up before he pounds your *** all night.

erm.... going to get flamed probs but i got into mma around ufc 95 so but i watched all the good fights on the internet like

Fedor vs Nog

-Sakuraba vs Royce

-Sakuraba vs Newton

-Cro Cop vs Nogueira

-Nog vs Sapp

-Silva vs Rampage II

-Gomi vs Pulver

-Gomi vs Azeredo

-Silva vs Mezger

-Rampage vs Liddell

-Yoshida vs Silva I

Stay tuned for Strikeforce in 2013. It's entire roster will be made of "Pride legends" who got manhandled once they left Japan. So at least you guys who love to live in the past and talk nonsense that even a historian would become bored with will have something to watch. Or you can always break out the 8mm and watch black and white footage of when guys like CroCop' date=' Fedor, Shogun (after tonight he's done), and lazy fat Rampage were relevant.

All I can say is be glad the UFC bought Strikeforce so you can hold on to those memories for as long as those idiots try to hold onto a career.[/quote']

let me guess, you started watching MMA when Lesnar debuted?

in fact, dont even answer that, you probably believe that the sport is actually called UFC

you do realise Pride were considered the big dogs about 5 or 6 years ago dont you?

when people like Tim Sylvia ruled the HW division and Rich Franklin ruled the MW in the UFC...Rampage, Fedor, Shogun, Wanderlei etc, were all ****ing destroying people in Pride

to disrespect these fighters in MMA is like disrespecting people like Ali, Ray Robinson, Whitaker, Jones Jr etc in boxing

noob

x

Stay tuned for Strikeforce in 2013. It's entire roster will be made of "Pride legends" who got manhandled once they left Japan. So at least you guys who love to live in the past and talk nonsense that even a historian would become bored with will have something to watch. Or you can always break out the 8mm and watch black and white footage of when guys like CroCop' date=' Fedor, Shogun (after tonight he's done), and lazy fat Rampage were relevant.

All I can say is be glad the UFC bought Strikeforce so you can hold on to those memories for as long as those idiots try to hold onto a career.[/quote']

you sir are a retard.

you forgot A Silva...lol...anymore greats not worthy troll...lol;)

LMAO at you dumb asses. Just because I have no love for crooked *** Pride means I started watching MMA when Lesnar started? You people can't even talk **** right. MMA is the juggarnaunt it is now because Pride went down the *******. Do you really think people would have gave two ***** about a sport run by the Yakuza? Yeah that would have reach legitimacy:rolleyes:

I swear you guys are like ****ing drug addicts talking about when they use to be something. Pride is dead thank god and the majority of the fighters who fought there are dog **** now. Deal with it, or reminise with someone who doesn't live in reality.

you forgot A Silva...lol...anymore greats not worthy troll...lol;)

Oh and Silva didn't come over to the UFC from Pride. He came from Cage Rage you ****ing idiot. He fought his last Pride fight in 03 and came to the UFC in 06.

You know just for future reference when you go to talk about something you know nothing about.

Archived