Jones v. Shobum - Should The UFC Schedule Immediate Rematch, Regardless Of Outcome?

Pessimist_Pete

When you think about it, there are some really great potential matchups in the LH division but I dont think anyone is as close to as deserving/ interesting as Jones. Rashad seems a little irrelevent in the title picture because of the long lay off, Ramapage hasn't exactly been doing that well much the same as Machida etc... Thiago Silva is probably out for a little while...

The way I see it' date=' this fight is going to go the full five rounds, because neither of these guys will engage for fear of getting knocked out cold. I'm thinking a new years eve rematch is in order. It would do huge numbers. Discuss thanx

PP[/quote']

I sometimes mix Nutella and Peanut Butter, call me crazy but it works.

The way I see it' date=' this fight is going to go the full five rounds, because neither of these guys will engage for fear of getting knocked out cold. I'm thinking a new years eve rematch is in order. It would do huge numbers. Discuss thanx

PP[/quote']

how do u discuss with a retard:confused:..u simply dont;)

PP[/quote']

Shogun not engage for fear of ko?

your mistaking Shogun for sum1 else!!!

Archived