I've discovered something! I'm lonely.

Megasoup

Yeah, that's what it is. I'm lonely for the first time in 9 years.

I'm getting over my wife's infidelity, sort of. I rage less, least. I do not break down in tears anymore. She's obviously trash, so it's silly to feel those kinds of emotions for her. I'm uncomfortable with the idea of not raising my children, with the limited social interaction, but am growing used to the idea. As for the other man...wel, I'll get him one day. I just need enough time between now and whenever so that there won't be an obvious connection. I might even get over it.

But now I'm left with loneliness.

Now starts the next chapter in your life. Get revenge on that man' date=' then look for the one that you will truly love and they will love you back.

PS. Damn, i need a GF, lol.[/quote']

Revenge wont bring him closure. It will only extend his pain.You must forgive to get total closure.

Revenge wont bring him closure. It will only extend his pain.You must forgive to get total closure.

Lol, only joking about the revenge thing. I'm a saw loser and if i lose something to someone else, i want it back. If i get submitted to someone in training, i feel the need for revenge and i focus on submitting them back. I'm smaller than all the guys i train with, but i learn to never give up, if i fall, i do everything possible to build myself back up better than before.

Lol' date=' only joking about the revenge thing. I'm a saw loser and if i lose something to someone else, i want it back. If i get submitted to someone in training, i feel the need for revenge and i focus on submitting them back. I'm smaller than all the guys i train with, but i learn to never give up, if i fall, i do everything possible to build myself back up better than before.

Spot on my man !

Lol' date=' only joking about the revenge thing. I'm a saw loser and if i lose something to someone else, i want it back. If i get submitted to someone in training, i feel the need for revenge and i focus on submitting them back. I'm smaller than all the guys i train with, but i learn to never give up, if i fall, i do everything possible to build myself back up better than before.[/quote']

AHH I see. I understand what your saying your a competitive person. Its good to never give up on yourself. Keep striving for perfection in your life. Life doesnt give you what you want, Doesnt give what you need, life never gives you fairness, life will only give you what you settle for.

AHH I see. I understand what your saying your a competitive person. Its good to never give up on yourself. Keep striving for perfection in your life. Life doesnt give you what you want' date=' Doesnt give what you need, life never gives you fairness, life will only give you what you settle for.[/quote']

Exactly, there's a girl i like and a few others like her as well, i'm not going to give up, i want her and will do everything in my power to get her. I also lost my amature MMA fight a few weeks back. The 3 days after, i was so gutted, i wanted to just sit in my room for the next 2 weeks curled up in a ball, i was so angry at myself, but i said 'No, i'm not gonna give up, i'm young and i want revenge', i have been training so much harder lately it's unbelievable, i'm paying for extra lessons as well. I'm doing everything in my power to build myself back up bigger and better than before. I will not give up, ever!

Spot on my man !

Why thankyou :D

Now starts the next chapter in your life. Get revenge on that man' date=' then look for the one that you will truly love and they will love you back.

PS. Damn, i need a GF, lol.[/quote']

Won't bring closure but will make him feel better. Revenge first then forgive, best of both worlds. But seriously, do what you need to.

Yeah' date=' that's what it is. I'm lonely for the first time in 9 years.

I'm getting over my wife's infidelity, sort of. I rage less, least. I do not break down in tears anymore. She's obviously trash, so it's silly to feel those kinds of emotions for her. I'm uncomfortable with the idea of not raising my children, with the limited social interaction, but am growing used to the idea. As for the other man...wel, I'll get him one day. I just need enough time between now and whenever so that there won't be an obvious connection. I might even get over it.

But now I'm left with loneliness.[/quote']

You will find new company soon enough.

It's not healthy to dwell too much on negativity from the past but maybe there is a lesson to be learned from it. Usually the reason people cheat is because something is missing in there relationship so they seek whatever that is somewhere else.

I have no idea what caused your wife to cheat nor is it any of my business and im not condoning what she did but you also have to take a step back and look at things from the perspective that you should take some of the blame atleast a little. Food for thought but don't dwell on it too much. Only eat enough to learn from it.

Regardless of whatever you do if you live in the moment, learn from your past and look forward to the future your winning.

Remember when i told you to never allow negative circumstances to control who you are?

Stay positive and winning my freind.

''Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.''

I like this alot to try and base my life around.

''Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light' date=' not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.''

I like this alot to try and base my life around.[/quote']

Not a bad way to look at things as long as you stay grounded and don't run around thinking your gods gift to everyone or that your infallible. Too much of that produces arrogance, ignorance and narcissism.

Fact is we can learn a great deal about ourselves and grow from our mistakes. However too much introverted thought crushes ego and self esteem which isn't healthy either.

There needs to be a balance between supreme confidence and acknowledging our faults, learning and growing from them.

Best way to get over a woman is to get under another one ;)

lol

Confidence is key.. Also I have a great sense of humor and am always making smart *** edgey remarks. If you can make a woman laugh it's a lot easier. They let their guard down and feel as if they can trust you. Also it doesn't hurt to tell them a little about yourself. Alcohol helps too.

Wise words... I will follow the Shady way on how to pimp out a woman. :cool:

im a horrible person whos parents just got killed by a catholic priest trying to sexually assault me.

i earned the right

:o Well there sometimes that you should get revenge on that person and sometimes when you shouldn't. If you don't wanna get caught, i think you should hire a hitman to kill that priest!

Archived