seriously

Big_O1993

Mirko needs to start using his kicks if hes going to do anythin in this divison he either needs to go to LHW or start using his god damn kicks cro cops punchs arent that great his best as everyone knows is his kicks and we all know cro cop of old would of killed scrub (what ever he called) hes not as angry you can tell just by the loook of pride cro cop vs cro cop of ufc hes gone nice and friendly i want him to retire now his time has past as i hate to say it

Actually, Crocop put up a great fight against a younger, heavier fighter. He bloodied the

kid's face up pretty good as well.

I personally think that Schaub's knockout punch was actually to the back of the head,

therefore an illegal punch. Watch the replay closely.

Schaub had already been warned and lost a point earlier for punches tot he back of the head.

He won with another dirty punch. I think it was worth a DQ, not a win.

Mirko needs to start using his kicks if hes going to do anythin in this divison he either needs to go to LHW or start using his god damn kicks cro cops punchs arent that great his best as everyone knows is his kicks and we all know cro cop of old would of killed scrub (what ever he called) hes not as angry you can tell just by the loook of pride cro cop vs cro cop of ufc hes gone nice and friendly i want him to retire now his time has past as i hate to say it

his kickboxing style is better suited for a smaller ring

Actually' date=' Crocop put up a great fight against a younger, heavier fighter. He bloodied the

kid's face up pretty good as well.

I personally think that Schaub's knockout punch was actually to the back of the head,

therefore an illegal punch. Watch the replay closely.

Schaub had already been warned and lost a point earlier for punches tot he back of the head.

He won with another dirty punch. I think it was worth a DQ, not a win.[/quote']

For sure!!!

Archived