Hype eh?

UFCisGSP

Indeed

I would add a healthy Cain. He should be holding the belt for a while now.

Cain will lose in his next 1 or 2 fights. Trust me. Cain is not as unstoppable as people make him out to be. Just cause he manhandled Lesnar doesn't mean he's unstoppable. Lesnar has horrible standup whereas Cain has one of the best standup in the HW division. Styles make fights. And Cain's style was Lesnar's kryptonite. Cain won't make it past 2 title defenses.

I think Jones will beat Rashad. But the LHW curse is still very real. 2-3 title defenses at most for JBJ.

Maybe.

We've yet to see Bones see ANY resistance from the people he's faced. He's gone in and done what he has wanted to. I will wait and hold my tongue for the first time someone actually shows resistance and puts up a fight to say how long or little he will hold his title.

I think Jones will beat Rashad. But the LHW curse is still very real. 2-3 title defenses at most for JBJ.

Maybe.

We've yet to see Bones see ANY resistance from the people he's faced. He's gone in and done what he has wanted to. I will wait and hold my tongue for the first time someone actually shows resistance and puts up a fight to say how long or little he will hold his title.

in a "styles make fights" sense, I'd be willing to say that Machida, if he works his way back up, will probably be the guy to dethrone Bones...

Archived