So we have a new champion. I was right. First man to EVER KO/TKO Shogun!!!

AfflictionRUSH

Jon Jones!! Congrats!! Jones DOMINATED Shogun. Seriously...in every aspect of the fight. Even in standup, Jones schooled him. I knew Jones would win. But my prediction was Jones winning by submission in the 3rd round LOL. I knew Jones was gonna finish in 3rd round but I didn't know he was going to TKO Shogun.

First man to ever KO/TKO Shogun.

Congrats Jones.

Shogun will come back. Oh yes, he will.

Honestly, that wasn't very hard to call. Jones is an awesome talent, but what I can't believe is his physical size. How in the world does he make 205? He looked physically larger than both of the Heavyweights that fought, Schaub and Cro Cop.

Haha' date=' getting ****y, huh? :P[/quote']

Kinda have to.

You have no idea how many things I've successfully predicted on this site and yet each time I prove people wrong, they come up with some other reason to doubt.

Let's see the list:

Rashad KO of Liddell

Bisping being proven he's overrated

Shogun getting destroyed by Jones

Cain mopping the floor with Brock

Carwin showing the world Brock's stand up game is horrible (exposing it for the next person to dominate him with it)

First two people to lose their belts are brock and shogun

I mean damn, I still don't get the respect from all the haters.

Kinda have to.

You have no idea how many things I've successfully predicted on this site and yet each time I prove people wrong' date=' they come up with some other reason to doubt.

Let's see the list:

Rashad KO of Liddell

Bisping being proven he's overrated

Shogun getting destroyed by Jones

Cain mopping the floor with Brock

Carwin showing the world Brock's stand up game is horrible (exposing it for the next person to dominate him with it)

First two people to lose their belts are brock and shogun

I mean damn, I still don't get the respect from all the haters.[/quote']

Hahahaa, I like this guy!! I'm gonna run to you for fight predictions from now on lol. Who do you think would win? Rashad or Jones? Since most likely, Rashad will get Jones next. I personally think Jones will destroy Rashad Evans. But then again, there's a "friendship" involved. Jones still considers Rashad his friend, but Rashad doesn't really consider Jones his friend anymore. Which means, Rashad will probably be more aggressive in the fight..

Hahahaa' date=' I like this guy!! I'm gonna run to you for fight predictions from now on lol. Who do you think would win? Rashad or Jones? Since most likely, Rashad will get Jones next. I personally think Jones will destroy Rashad Evans. But then again, there's a "friendship" involved. Jones still considers Rashad his friend, but Rashad doesn't really consider Jones his friend anymore. Which means, Rashad will probably be more aggressive in the fight..[/quote']

I like Rashad, I even had him beating Shogun.

But Rashad is no where near the level of Jones. Jones will destroy Rashad. Maybe not in the same manner as Shogun because they are teammates and Rashad has some inside knowledge of how to deal with Jones, but Rashad has no answer to what Jones brings to the table.

Glad I finally have a fan!

Archived