Rashad is a selfish son of a *****!

Shady_Champ

It's his job, and personally i hate it when people who train at the same camp refuse to fight. Its Purely professional, i doubt if anyone here was in that situation you'd go " i dont want a title fight" rashad was gunna fight Shogun so why the hell should he back out just casue Jones is the champ.

He's gonna fight his teammate rather than support him and help him. They made a pact to not fight. If it was the other way around Evans would be pissed.

I cal bs!

Doesnt matter what they said before, If they have to fight. then they will fight.

Its for the title for **** sake. Of course they will fight.

Ummmmm wtf? Everyone complains that he says everyone is his friend and then when he steps up you're gonna have a sook?

If you aren't a fan favourate, you get hate for everything lol...

Good on Rashad for taking the fight, it wasn't like Jones was against it, they both accepted. Don't hate on one and not the other, they both did the same thing.

He's gonna fight his teammate rather than support him and help him. They made a pact to not fight. If it was the other way around Evans would be pissed.

I cal bs!

This BS of friends not fighting friends is crazy. Evans just met Jones less then 2 years ago, if that, they better fight.

Ummmmm wtf? Everyone complains that he says everyone is his friend and then when he steps up you're gonna have a sook?

I've never complained about it. A pact is like a promise. Evans left GJ because he's selfish. Fine, he's going to get what's coming to him.

Evans will destroy him

I cal bs!

Not at all, its a job. You should never make pacts like that because it does nothing if all the competition is in one gym. If he didnt jones would have way too many mismatches.

Archived