ShoBum Sucks

MillenniumBoy

its a good fact' date=' shogun weathered that beating for three rounds. No way that many fighters could do that, so stop hating for once in your life. Spiteful prick.[/quote']

LOL awwwww I understand that you have seen the light now and you have come to realize that the Shogun hype was just a myth and it hurts. Dont worry I felt the same way when I found out Santa Claus wasnt real.

LOL awwwww I understand that you have seen the light now and you have come to realize that the Shogun hype was just a myth and it hurts. Dont worry I felt the same way when I found out Santa Claus wasnt real.

How did you feel when a smaller weaker HW demolished Brock Lestard in every aspect of MMA?

LOL finally the Shogun jockhugging will finally quench...eat poop and die suckasss!!!lol:cool:

wow,,, your such a **** arent you?

well you know you are, but its like your 12 and going to be a **** for life.

we discount you as a proper fan of the sport.

your pathetic, in every sense.

So machida and Lesnar are both bums aswell cause they lost their last fights?

LOL atleast I was not as delusional as all the Shobum fans that thought he was the greatest thing since slice bread. This is the rude awakening those fools needed and your damn right I'm gonna rub it in their face as much as possible.

LOL atleast I was not as delusional as all the Shobum fans that thought he was the greatest thing since slice bread. This is the rude awakening those fools needed and your damn right I'm gonna rub it in their face as much as possible.

So yu didnt ride either of their hype trains no?

see thats where ur wrong' date=' anderson is the greatest fighter of all time, he is the muhammad ali of mma[/quote']

Lol Silva is a inch taller then Shogun and has a inch in the reach department. How would Silva of dealt with a man punching him from the other side of the cage?

Archived