trolls please die.

raoullduke

seriously everyone who started a thread about how shogun was exposed as whatever please do the world a favour and killl yourself. he got beat by the next big thing a guy who will go on to dominate the division. its called progress it happens in every aspect of human life former greats get surpassed by the next generation.

so please just shut your ignorant ****ing mouths you retards. shogun will still be concidered one of the GOAT. please, if you disagree eat a ****ing **** then die in pain you ****ing unrelenting dim witted cutns.

I think you just have to take this one to the "dome". You can thank fans like UFCGOD and Shogunfan etc for this response. The forums have been TERRORIZED by Shogun fans and now it's time for the reality check. Deal with it.

basically this

and I was rooting for shogun

seriously everyone who started a thread about how shogun was exposed as whatever please do the world a favour and killl yourself. he got beat by the next big thing a guy who will go on to dominate the division. its called progress it happens in every aspect of human life former greats get surpassed by the next generation.

so please just shut your ignorant ****ing mouths you retards. shogun will still be concidered one of the GOAT. please' date=' if you disagree eat a ****ing **** then die in pain you ****ing unrelenting dim witted cutns.[/quote']

Just because your post counts in the thousands on this particular forum, does it make you better than us?

What makes you so self righteous to say people can't post their opinions on this forum?

We are all legitimate MMA and UFC fans and have the right to say whatever we want as long as we obey the forum rules.

4830-shogun_hospital_display_image.jpg?1300309789

He got beat by the next big thing?

You're damn right he did. But all you ignorant fans had nuthair in your face so you couldn't see that' date=' and instead insisted that Rua was gonna kill him[/quote']

yeah thats what all shogun fans said, you ****ing idiot. just check what i said. retard.

all real mma fans are shogun fans, whether they thought he would win or not. only a ****ing ******** would go pretending jones achievement was somehow theirs you ****ing ****y ****ing *****. PLEASE GET A LIFE YOU ***** REPRESENT ALL THAT IS WRONG WITH THIS FORUM.

so please just shut your ignorant ****ing mouths you retards. shogun will still be concidered one of the GOAT. please' date=' if you disagree eat a ****ing **** then die in pain you ****ing unrelenting dim witted cutns.[/quote']

So is that what it has come to for Shogun fans?

LOL! They all got exposed for getting their excuses ready for after the fight. Then when Shogun got dismantled they knew how stupid they'd look trying to come back to the same place to drop excuses for Shogun.

Now they're stuck in a situation pissed off, and the only thing left to do is attack the people criticizing Shogun for being a pathetic champion that gasses in less than 1 round.. ROFL!

Just accept it. Shogun got WRECKED. No excuses. He took the fight, he said in multiple interviews that he was 100% ready. So don't even try. Shogun is not the fighter you made him out to be. Accept you were wrong, and move on.

LOL. Shogun fans.. What a joke. I expect Shogun's entire fanbase to completely fall off the face of the Earth by the end of March.

Just because your post counts in the thousands on this particular forum' date=' does it make you better than us?

What makes you so self righteous to say people can't post their opinions on this forum?

We are all legitimate MMA and UFC fans and have the right to say whatever we want as long as we obey the forum rules.[/quote']

As Ice-t would say...."word son"

yeah thats what all shogun fans said' date=' you ****ing idiot. just check what i said. retard.

all real mma fans are shogun fans, whether they thought he would win or not. only a ****ing ******** would go pretending jones achievement was somehow theirs you ****ing ****y ****ing *****. PLEASE GET A LIFE YOU ***** REPRESENT ALL THAT IS WRONG WITH THIS FORUM.[/quote']

You mad?

I'm not even a fan of Bones, I was impartial for both fighters going into this fight, I just cannot stand the amount of BS the forum was being fed from all you genital grabbing fiends.

I'm a real MMA fan, and don't care for Shogun. Ouch.

Y U Mad Though?

yeah thats what all shogun fans said' date=' you ****ing idiot. Just check what i said. Retard.

All real mma fans are shogun fans, whether they thought he would win or not. Only a ****ing ******** would go pretending jones achievement was somehow theirs you ****ing ****y ****ing *****. Please get a life you ***** represent all that is wrong with this forum.[/quote']

qft.

So is that what it has come to for Shogun fans?

LOL! They all got exposed for getting their excuses ready for after the fight. Then when Shogun got dismantled they knew how stupid they'd look trying to come back to the same place to drop excuses for Shogun.

Now they're stuck in a situation pissed off' date=' and the only thing left to do is attack the people criticizing Shogun for being a pathetic champion that gasses in less than 1 round.. ROFL!

Just accept it. Shogun got WRECKED. No excuses. He took the fight, he said in multiple interviews that he was 100% ready. So don't even try. Shogun is not the fighter you made him out to be. Accept you were wrong, and move on.

LOL. Shogun fans.. What a joke. I expect Shogun's entire fanbase to completely fall off the face of the Earth by the end of March.[/quote']

wow mate thanks for making my point for me. you ****ing imbecile.

he got beat by the next big thing?

You're damn right he did. But all you ignorant fans had nuthair in your face so you couldn't see that' date=' and instead insisted that rua was gonna kill him[/quote']

thats the point. Fans. Just like silva has. I still remember you guys saying silva is gonna dominate sonnen, vitor, shogun, gsp, fedor, and everyone else! You people need to grow up and stop acting childish. There will always be a bias for fans, thats life grow up and stop acting like a child.

thats the point. Fans. Just like silva has. I still remember you guys saying silva is gonna dominate sonnen' date=' vitor, shogun, gsp, fedor, and everyone else! You people need to grow up and stop acting childish. There will always be a bias for fans, thats life grow up and stop acting like a child.[/quote']

No no no no no. But there's a difference. A difference between fanboys and regular fans. Anything I have posted tonight during and after the fight is meant for the fanboys. The one who go full retard and have to swear after every other word (see above). The ones who gave a fighter NO CHANCE of beating another fighter (human). So saying "you guys" when talking about Silva or anyone doesn't exactly apply to me. To give a fighter a 100% chance of winning is foolish

I'm no fanboy of any sort, except Fedor. But come on, that's FEDOR.

Just because your post counts in the thousands on this particular forum' date=' does it make you better than us?

We are all legitimate MMA and UFC fans and have the right to say whatever we want as long as we obey the forum rules.[/quote']

no it doesn't make me better than anyone.

but when people make posts about one of the greats getting beat about how it proves they were never that great to begin with it (and usualy with an aim to elevate the poster more than anything else. oh i said he was never that great aren't i ****ing awesome) it just proves they are classless ****ing ***** who know **** all about anything.

eventualy everyone gets beat. eventualy someone will pwn the current golden boy. and when they do i'm gonna call all the ***** who guaranteed he would get beat because he was never that great to beggin with idiots. because thats what they'll ****ing be.

Shogun fanboys leading up to the fight: "Shogun is the best, he will MURDER Bones. You are delusional if you think otherwise. Quit crying and accept the facts" (Very childish)

Shogun fanboys after the fight

-Making excuses

-Crying/Cursing

-Resort to calling anyone who is basking in the victory a child.

Gee, there sure is some irony there isn't there?

Shogun fanboys leading up to the fight: "Shogun is the best' date=' he will MURDER Bones. You are delusional if you think otherwise. Quit crying and accept the facts" (Very childish)

Shogun fanboys after the fight

-Making excuses

-Crying/Cursing

-Resort to calling anyone who is basking in the victory a child.

Gee, there sure is some irony there isn't there?[/quote']

yeah you've clearly not read my previous posts about this fight. you retard.

all fanboys are retarded. but its the flavour of the month ones i always hate the most.

to clarify for all the tards too dumb to check my previous posst history i have siad since this fight was announced i thought bones would win.

i just dislike all the retards who act like it means that shogun was never that great or that they are MMA geniuses or that anyone giving shogun a chance was an idiot.

but then idiotism is what this forum is all about lately... so...

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

yeah you've clearly not read my previous posts about this fight. you retard.

all fanboys are retarded. but its the flavour of the month ones i always hate the most.

Okay, maybe not, but nor have you about me.

I can only assume you fit in with the rest of the "Shogun via Murder" group cause of how kindergarten your post is, littered with swearing left and right, the constant insults of 'retard' and 'idiot'.

It's just clear that your panties are bunched. And your tampon needs changing.

All I'm saying is you reap what you sow

Okay' date=' maybe not, but nor have you about me.

I can only assume you fit in with the rest of the "Shogun via Murder" group cause of how kindergarten your post is, littered with swearing left and right, the constant insults of 'retard' and 'idiot'.

It's just clear that your panties are bunched. And your tampon needs changing.

All I'm saying is you reap what you sow[/quote']

what did i sow. how dare i take a sensible look at how a fight will go. and be offended at people talking **** about legends.

Jesus Christ, quit ****ing crying you baby. Nobody gives a **** about your opinion of others or you in general. You want someone to die? Then I nominate you, you won't have to hear it from us anymore and the world as a whole would be better off without your *****ing.

Jesus Christ' date=' quit ****ing crying you baby. Nobody gives a **** about your opinion of others or you in general. You want someone to die? Then I nominate you, you won't have to hear it from us anymore and the world as a whole would be better off without your *****ing.[/quote']

+1

i'm sorry i didn't if i'm deffending a legend who needs no deffence among anyone who knows the sport to johnny come latley ****ing idiots talking **** about him. then i didn;t realise that makes me a moron.

royce sucks.

chuck sucks.

randy sucks.

etc.

You being born makes you a moron.

Talk like your talking now just makes you a little girl with a skinned knee.

i'm sorry i didn't if i'm deffending a legend who needs no deffence among anyone who knows the sport to johnny come latley ****ing idiots talking **** about him. then i didn;t realise that makes me a moron.

royce sucks.

chuck sucks.

randy sucks.

etc.

I don't think Shogun really cares if he's being "defended" or not over the damn internet. He doesn't seem to be the type of person that needs too much defending...

royce sucks.

chuck sucks.

randy sucks.

etc.

In case you have a hard time reading...

Anything bad said about Shogun is said in spite of his FANBOYS.

Obviously it's working, this one is pulling out all of his curse words

He got beat by the next big thing?

You're damn right he did. But all you ignorant fans had nuthair in your face so you couldn't see that' date=' and instead insisted that Rua was gonna kill him[/quote']

Captain knows what's up!

:cool:

No no no no no. But there's a difference. A difference between fanboys and regular fans. Anything I have posted tonight during and after the fight is meant for the fanboys. The one who go full retard and have to swear after every other word (see above). The ones who gave a fighter NO CHANCE of beating another fighter (human). So saying "you guys" when talking about Silva or anyone doesn't exactly apply to me. To give a fighter a 100% chance of winning is foolish

I'm no fanboy of any sort' date=' except Fedor. But come on, that's FEDOR.[/quote']

Think about silva fans, they do the same. Ive never heard them say silva would ever lose.

Think about silva fans' date=' they do the same. Ive never heard them say silva would ever lose.[/quote']

I'm not saying they are any better. Though typically Shady_Champ is the leader of that train, and I'm cool with him and think he's funny, but I know he takes it a little bit too far sometimes. Though I guess I do have a bit of a bias towards Silva and ignore a lot of it.

I'm just saying personally, I've seen more Shogun fanboys around here than I have of most other fighters. Look at the tool who started this thread. He doesn't get the fact that the guys aren't trying to disrespect Shogun, but his fans. And now he's got his panties all bunched up and posting a picture of a special looking guy while calling everyone retards

Archived