Calling all Jesus haters/Jones cashew huggers...where are yas?

B_radly1406052482

I'm willing to bet my left baby maker that at least half of all you super intelligent forum tards that have been hugging Bone's lower region for the last few weeks/months, are some of the same scorners that hiss, moan, revile and hate on his God and Savior Jesus the Christ. Well, c'mon out and let's get convivial. I want to hear from you intelligent little hellions. What say ye now that your boy has given "most of all" his thanks and praise to his God. I was just curious. You have a lot to spew when someone here posts anything even relatively close to sounding religious, and you love to scoff... I'd like to hear your honest take on why you think this young man gives first and foremost glory to this man Jesus, this one you believe a myth. Oh yeah, I was curious also what you think about all the other champions past or present clinging to this Jesus guy..... Anderson Silva, Shogun Rua, Vitor Belfort, Randy Couture, Nate Marquart, Dominque Cruz, Rampage Jackson, Matt Hughes, Rich Franklin, Pat Miletech, ....should I go on? Nah, better not. I might get some of you little anti-christs too much to think about. Win or lose, God is still God, he still sits on the Throne. I was just curious what some of you thought, since you're usually so vocal. Good on yas.

Looking forward to hear from you...

I totally believe Jesus was in his corner' date=' because he sure dropped the ball on Libya. All those children getting bombed, while Jesus focuses on one guy playing a sport.[/quote']

The world is a savage place thanks to us humans screwing it up, agreed. No argument there. But you missed the question. Why are you upset at God and point the finger at him for death or Libya if you don't even believe in him? Try asking him why instead of telling us what you assume to know about him. And no, I don't believe Jesus was in his corner, I just believe he's a talented mma fighter. I don't believe God wins or loses fights for anyone. He's not partial in that way. But I will say this, Jon Jones, as with many other Jesus clingers, gave mention and foremost honor to his God tonight whether you like Him or not. I find that provocative and humble. What do you find in that?

I totally believe Jesus was in his corner' date=' because he sure dropped the ball on Libya. All those children getting bombed, while Jesus focuses on one guy playing a sport.[/quote']

Because humans have no free will right and God decides how we act

THank you B_radly. You are the epitome of intelligence and wisdom. Your evidence that UFC fighters (clearly the intellectual goliaths of the modern world) attribute their skills to God is a perfectly valid reason to accept it as pure fact. I hope you continue to shine your unwavering light of genius upon us in the future

THank you B_radly. You are the epitome of intelligence and wisdom. Your evidence that UFC fighters (clearly the intellectual goliaths of the modern world) attribute their skills to God is a perfectly valid reason to accept it as pure fact. I hope you continue to shine your unwavering light of genius upon us in the future

+++1^^^^

Yes, this is getting good. I like your response, a little emotional, but it was great. Thank you. Umm... I never claimed to be the epitome of anything. And yes, sometimes I do utter some wise things, but never claim to be a fountain of wisdom. You nicely averted answering the question though I think. But that's ok, I don't wish to engage in slander and lower exchanges. I just wanted to hear from you bright young prospects why so many of our MMA champs give homage to this Jesus. And my forum friend, for many ages, not just the one you have lived so long in thus far, many valiant warriors have attributed their skills and their glory to their creator. I'm glad to reason with you, please keep your thoughts coming. I'd really love to hear why you hate the One. :o

1/3 of the visible night sky scanned.....

250 MILLION GALAXY'S IDENTIFIED.

GOT THAT????

Sure????

Yeah just us here on Earth. Just like the Bible says....

Well they will probally just change it................... AGAIN!!!

Woah! Amazing facts there man. I'm not so sure these are that accurate though are they? But yeah, I got that... I think? :confused:

Where in the bible does it say we are the only life? I've read the bible and I don't see this anywhere. Hmm... is this another "fact" you're putting forth?

I believe there could be life, but I certainly do believe the "fact" that you don't know if we are alone or not. Either way you look at it, you and I both stand ignorant on the subject of extra terrestrial life existing, without first having discovered it. Wow.. Tell me, which Discovery program did you learn that from?

Yes' date=' this is getting good. I like your response, a little emotional, but it was great. Thank you. Umm... I never claimed to be the epitome of anything. And yes, sometimes I do utter some wise things, but never claim to be a fountain of wisdom. You nicely averted answering the question though I think. But that's ok, I don't wish to engage in slander and lower exchanges. I just wanted to hear from you bright young prospects why so many of our MMA champs give homage to this Jesus. And my forum friend, for many ages, not just the one you have lived so long in thus far, many valiant warriors have attributed their skills and their glory to their creator. I'm glad to reason with you, please keep your thoughts coming. I'd really love to hear why you hate the One. :o[/quote']

Please keep showing your ignorance. No hating here.... Just the truth.

No fairy tails.

Please keep showing your ignorance. No hating here.... Just the truth.

No fairy tails.

Brother, you keep saying stuff, but there's not much to what you are saying. Engage me. I promise I won't make fun of you for not believing in my God, or the list of the MMA champions' God that is pissing you off. I know you can do better than that. Let's have a healthy debate. Don't run off to bed yet. :D

Why do you think it's a fairy tale? You just gave me fairy tale spew, and yet you cannot disprove mine?

I'm licking my chops here bra. Don't run away.

OK Bradly.........

We must be off pace here.

As I said the Bible has been "changed" MANY times to reflect the current factual discoveries of the time. (Sun revolves around the Earth ETC.....)

It will be changed again and again after we are gone to keep the followers in line in forever.

No denying that.

Brother' date=' you keep saying stuff, but there's not much to what you are saying. Engage me. I promise I won't make fun of you for not believing in my God, or the list of the MMA champions' God that is pissing you off. I know you can do better than that. Let's have a health debate. Don't run off to bed yet. :D

Why do you think it's a fairy tale? You just gave me fairy tale spew, and yet you cannot disprove mine?

I'm licking my chops here bra. Don't run away.[/quote']

Getting sleepy on the US East coast here......though LOL

Brother' date=' you keep saying stuff, but there's not much to what you are saying. Engage me. I promise I won't make fun of you for not believing in my God, or the list of the MMA champions' God that is pissing you off. I know you can do better than that. Let's have a health debate. Don't run off to bed yet. :D

I'm licking my chops here bra. Don't run away.[/quote']

Fairy tale????

remember Galileo wasn't around yet in Jesus' time

Now we have Hubble and more.

Game over for the literal Bible folks.

OK Bradly.........

We must be off pace here.

As I said the Bible has been "changed" MANY times to reflect the current factual discoveries of the time. (Sun revolves around the Earth ETC.....)

It will be changed again and again after we are gone to keep the followers in line in forever.

No denying that.

Really. That's interesting. Can you intelligently point out some of these "changes" for me? Prolly not. Oh wait, you just did above. The sun revolves around the earth. Hmm.. . that's a good one. Has the message of the book changed? So what you're saying is, we should dismiss the entire belief in God b/c of some allegory or metaphoric, non - literal part of the scripture. I think you are trying, but there is still no depth to anything you are putting forth. Night bro. Maybe we can talk again some time. The Lord bless you and keep you, and make His face to shine upon you. Peace.

Fairy tale????

remember Galileo wasn't around yet in Jesus' time

Now we have Hubble and more.

Game over for the literal Bible folks.

Oh god, you're killing me bra! lol already. Galileo believed in the bible and it's God. *sigh.

Dude, I'm seriously trying to engage with you with some intelligence and depth. Do you have an argument or do you just prefer staying on the fringe? I think you're holding out on me bro. Let's hear why you really don't believe. I'd love to hear your heart on the matter, rather than this dribble you're giving me about so called changes and fairy tales. But whatever.. you may be right. This Jesus and all these professional MMA fighters/champions may just all be badly deceived, and you, you must be the one with the knowledge.

My wife was raised a Jehovah's Witness (not practicing now)

I was raised Methodist. What a unique perspective to see my Step father (a Catholic) FREAK out like many other "Christians" when the witness' aprroach his door.

As far as I remember they are the closest to the Bible teachings that we were told as youngsters.

I as non-believer couldn't be more cordial when they come to my door.

I really enjoyed Forrests' new book. Esp. the apocolypse part with the Viking end of the world scenario which sounded so much like Greek mythology......

Then he gives a refresher on Revelation which unfortunately sounds much the same.

All praise to Forrest Griffin!!

Someones salty.

Hey, thanks! Yes, I do feel salty lately.

Matthew 5:13 - "You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people's feet."

Mark 9:50 - "Salt is good, but if the salt has lost its saltiness, how will you make it salty again? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with one another."

My wife was raised a Jehovah's Witness (not practicing now)

I was raised Methodist. What a unique perspective to see my Step father (a Catholic) FREAK out like many other "Christians" when the witness' aprroach his door.

As far as I remember they are the closest to the Bible teachings that we were told as youngsters.

I as non-believer couldn't be more cordial when they come to my door.

I really enjoyed Forrests' new book. Esp. the apocolypse part with the Viking end of the world scenario which sounded so much like Greek mythology......

Then he gives a refresher on Revelation which unfortunately sounds much the same.

All praise to Forrest Griffin!!

Ok, now here we go. Thank you for the transparency. So because you have seen in others (so called or authentic), failure... you can now dismiss the bible and perhaps God. I like how you capitalized FREAK. Maybe your step father being Catholic is aware of the "witness" that came to your door, and was trying to protect you. I do believe they are neither "witnesses" nor "Jehovah's" for the record, since they deny the diety exclusivity of Jesus the Son. But hey, there are a thousands sects of "christianity" out there, so pick your poison.

I happen to believe in none of the sects, nor follow any. And after having dissected the scriptures, I can only conclude that there is but One way to God and to life after death, and this is through the man Jesus. From start to finish the book points to him. People fail, dads fail, mine did, and I would probably fail you, religions fail, humans fail and sin, but there is One who will never fail you. Not the One you claim to dismiss, but the One who claimed He was the Christ. Try your best to disprove it and you will also fail, but He will still remain.

Maybe we can talk again on the non UFC section.

Back on point........ I know many Christians that are very tired of all athletes praising God after any victory/score. As if he/she would be so concerned with their petty game/fight etc.

It is ridiculous. Stop pointing to the sky and thanking whomever bla bla bla bla !!!!!

BTW J. Jones your Phillipians tat proves nothing ............

Ok' date=' now here we go. Thank you for the transparency. So because you have seen in others (so called or authentic), failure... you can now dismiss the bible and perhaps God. I like how you capitalized FREAK. Maybe your step father being Catholic is aware of the "witness" that came to your door, and was trying to protect you. I do believe they are neither "witnesses" nor "Jehovah's" for the record, since they deny the diety exclusivity of Jesus the Son. But hey, there are a thousands sects of "christianity" out there, so pick your poison.

I happen to believe in none of the sects, nor follow any. And after having dissected the scriptures, I can only conclude that there is but One way to God and to life after death, and this is through the man Jesus. From start to finish the book points to him. People fail, dads fail, mine did, and I would probably fail you, religions fail, humans fail and sin, but there is One who will never fail you. Not the One you claim to dismiss, but the One who claimed He was the Christ. Try your best to disprove it and you will also fail, but He will still remain.[/quote']

Whew........ OK the reason I cap. FREAK was that most aptly described his actions and many others I hear at work and elswhere regarding the J W's. I find it entertaining in that they are the only ones that I know that construct chuches that resemble a simple ranch house.... All together without outside help. No big steeples or gaudy gold. Very respectable in my book.

The book you refer to is truth in your eyes and many others but I think the many muslims, buddists,

hindu's, jews etc. may beg to differ.

To each his/her own. I believe the world would be better off without any of the above.

Much less blood shed for sure.

Maybe we can talk again on the non UFC section.

Back on point........ I know many Christians that are very tired of all athletes praising God after any victory/score. As if he/she would be so concerned with their petty game/fight etc.

It is ridiculous. Stop pointing to the sky and thanking whomever bla bla bla bla !!!!!

BTW J. Jones your Phillipians tat proves nothing ............

W-how... you know many christians that are tired of all athletes praising God after victory and scoring. Now, my eyes could be letting me on here, but if I'm not mistaken, you gotta chip on yo' shoulder for God. Am I right? Geez man. Who cares if these star athletes praise their God. Are you going to petition against them for it? You do have the right you know. Oh wait, you only have the right in free countries to do that. If you attempt that in the Middle East you may have your head lopped off and hung on the post outside your house, along with your whole families. Oh but wait, you may actually be living in one of those "free" countries. Ah! I remember, you do! You are on the East coast of the US, the United States of America, a nation full of us Jesus freaks. Freaks of which have bled for your freedom and for your right to speak against God. Man you are glistening tonight. I better let you get some sleep. It's been enlightening, and thank you for exchanging with me. I look forward to it again at some point. God keep you.

So any athiest Jon Jones fan must now convert to Christianity because Jones said he gets his skill from God? Interesting......

Charlie Sheen gets his skill (awesomeness) from having tiger's blood. I'm gonna give it a try.

I"ll stick with my ROMO protein drinks!1 LOL

So any athiest Jon Jones fan must now convert to Christianity because Jones said he gets his skill from God? Interesting......

Charlie Sheen gets his skill (awesomeness) from having tiger's blood. I'm gonna give it a try.

Wha? Who said that here? I did not. You can convert if you want to, but please don't do it b/c of Jon Jones. That would be a travesty. Thanks for contributing to the intelligent side of this thread though. Full of awesomeness. :rolleyes:

Whew........ OK the reason I cap. FREAK was that most aptly described his actions and many others I hear at work and elswhere regarding the J W's. I find it entertaining in that they are the only ones that I know that construct chuches that resemble a simple ranch house.... All together without outside help. No big steeples or gaudy gold. Very respectable in my book.

The book you refer to is truth in your eyes and many others but I think the many muslims' date=' buddists,

hindu's, jews etc. may beg to differ.

To each his/her own. I believe the world would be better off without any of the above.

Much less blood shed for sure.[/quote']

Better to stand for something than to die for nothing.

And most christians I know would welcome these other religious views and love these people. I do. I don't believe what they believe, but I would not war with them for this reason. I would certainly war though with anyone or any view that puts myself or my family or my country in danger because they want to blow me up with their C4 while giving praise to their god and has made it clear of their religious global domination plans.

You bet.

W-how... you know many christians that are tired of all athletes praising God after victory and scoring. Now' date=' my eyes could be letting me on here, but if I'm not mistaken, you gotta chip on yo' should for God. Am I right? Geez man. Who cares if these star athletes praise their God. Are you going to petition against them for it? You do have the right you know. Oh wait, you only have the right in free countries to do that. If you attempt that in the Middle East you may have your head lopped of and hung on the post outside your house, along with your whole families. Oh but wait, you may actually be living in one of those "free" countries. Ah! I remember, you do! You are on the East coast of the US, the United States of America, a nation full of us Jesus freaks. Freaks of which have bled for your freedom and for your right to speak against God. Man you are glistening tonight. I better let you get some sleep. It's been enlightening, and thank you for exchanging with me. I look forward to it again at some point. God keep you.[/quote']

Did I say Jesus freaks??? Think Not... Many Atheists died for those rights too.

Any athlete that praises God for a first down or whatever is very insecure much like the "good christians" that slam the door in the face of those spreading the word like the good book said to do. No chip just lots o questions. Good night.

I'm willing to bet my left baby maker that at least half of all you super intelligent forum tards that have been hugging Bone's lower region for the last few weeks/months' date=' are some of the same scorners that hiss, moan, revile and hate on his God and Savior Jesus the Christ. Well, c'mon out and let's get convivial. I want to hear from you intelligent little hellions. What say ye now that your boy has given "most of all" his thanks and praise to his God. I was just curious. You have a lot to spew when someone here posts anything even relatively close to sounding religious, and you love to scoff... I'd like to hear your honest take on why you think this young man gives first and foremost glory to this man Jesus, this one you believe a myth. Oh yeah, I was curious also what you think about all the other champions past or present clinging to this Jesus guy..... Anderson Silva, Shogun Rua, Vitor Belfort, Randy Couture, Nate Marquart, Dominque Cruz, Rampage Jackson, Matt Hughes, Rich Franklin, Pat Miletech, ....should I go on? Nah, better not. I might get some of you little anti-christs too much to think about. Win or lose, God is still God, he still sits on the Throne. I was just curious what some of you thought, since you're usually so vocal. Good on yas.

Looking forward to hear from you...[/quote']

lol. i didnt realize god was a fight fan. he must be real. intelligent is citing a bunch of guys who get hit in the head professionally believing an omnipotent force helps them punch people in the face as proof of an invisible man. also that this deity guides one to pick fights on the internet. mysterious ways indeed.

Soon as there is any evidence what so ever for anything that lies outside the physical world. Then come to the grown up debate...until then believer in fairytales...go suck the big one

Go suck the big one? .... that's priceless bro. Thanks for that. You wreak with class and eloquence. The physical world is the evidence smart guy. Let me know where this "grown up debate" is. I'd love to venture there some time. Maybe there will be some higher intelligence there instead of the shallow slanderers.

lol. i didnt realize god was a fight fan. he must be real. intelligent is citing a bunch of guys who get hit in the head professionally believing an omnipotent force helps them punch people in the face as proof of an invisible man. also that this deity guides one to pick fights on the internet. mysterious ways indeed.

Who's picking fights? I'm having some good conversations on the UFC forum. This is called reasoning together, healthy debate, provocative conversing about UFC fighters that give acknowledgement to God. Perhaps you missed the exchanges so far. There are no fights being picked here. C'mon bro. Grow some thicker skin.

Archived