I predicted 8 out of 12 fights correct for UFC 128.

AfflictionRUSH

Not bad. And those incorrect ones are only cause I thought there would be a few upsets. I gave the benefit of the doubt and just predicted some of the underdogs to win even though I believed that they wouldn't have a high chance of winning.

I guess ya gotta always go for the favorite now. But then again...anything can happen.

Not bad. And those incorrect ones are only cause I thought there would be a few upsets. I gave the benefit of the doubt and just predicted some of the underdogs to win even though I believed that they wouldn't have a high chance of winning.

I guess ya gotta always go for the favorite now. But then again...anything can happen.

I predicted 11 / 12.

Only fight i got wrong was Pyle / Almeida

I got 7 right (I picked the 1st fight to be a draw) including the last 4 fights and the finish to Shogun vs. Jones pretty much right on the money. I predicted Jones would beat Shogun by a 3rd round submission to strikes and even though it's listed as a TKO he did tap to strikes in the 3rd round like I said he would.

went 10-2 lost, Pellegrino vs Tibau, felt that went the wrong way & the other was our sig bet on main event

Archived