Anderson Silva vs Jon Jones: UFC Rio

Tweak

I'd cheer for Silva to the end, but being realistic, Jones is the only fighter in this world that I've seen so far who has the flat out ability to beat Silva.

I said this a while back... Jones is the next Anderson Silva. One of two things will happen now. Either Jones gets beaten in his next fight and loses the belt, or he defends it and goes on a riidiculous title defense streak that surpasses Anderson Silva's.

After watching that fight i think Silva would make Shogun look like a fool in the stand up.

Also why i think Silva > Jones is because of watching Jones' striking. Silva would duck and weave those shots and counter him like crazy. And on the ground im supremely confident Silva can lock Jones down like he did to Hendo.

Silva by 4th round KO.

I like oatmeal cookies, like the iced ones you can get from Wal-Mart. They are sooo cheap too. They cost less than the same weight of sugar and I'm pretty sure sugar is the main ingredient....

But anyway, I'd like to think Silva would win because Jones would show him too much respect and Silva is still very quick for him... I can't even bare to type the most realistic outcome though :P

As dominant as Bones was tonight, he looked pretty slow in the standup, almost to a shocking degree. Luckily for him, Shogun was even slower and sloppier. It looked like two elementary strikers in there, especially after they started gassing.

Silva/Jones is an intriguing fight, but I'd give it to Anderson. Ridiculously quick, technical beyond all measurable reason, great spirit, unmatched endurance, can take a licking and keep on ticking, plus insane cardio.

As dominant as Bones was tonight' date=' he looked pretty slow in the standup, almost to a shocking degree. Luckily for him, Shogun was even slower and sloppier. It looked like two elementary strikers in there, especially after they started gassing.

Silva/Jones is an intriguing fight, but I'd give it to Anderson. Ridiculously quick, technical beyond all measurable reason, great spirit, unmatched endurance, can take a licking and keep on ticking, plus insane cardio.[/quote']

This.

Also Jones' Greco/Judo based grappling is much easier for Anderson to counter. Anderson will be quicker to the punch in every exchange and will KO Jones.

I like oatmeal cookies' date=' like the iced ones you can get from Wal-Mart. They are sooo cheap too. They cost less than the same weight of sugar and I'm pretty sure sugar is the main ingredient....

But anyway, I'd like to think Silva would win because Jones would show him too much respect and Silva is still very quick for him... I can't even bare to type the most realistic outcome though :P[/quote']

Although they are the most inferior of cookies, I see your point, as the pole does not specify what for the oatmeal is in.

After watching that fight i think Silva would make Shogun look like a fool in the stand up.

Also why i think Silva > Jones is because of watching Jones' striking. Silva would duck and weave those shots and counter him like crazy. And on the ground im supremely confident Silva can lock Jones down like he did to Hendo.

Silva by 4th round KO.

What are you smokin? Shogun would KO Anderson! Jones is just THAT good! Andersons tdd sucks and he'd get manhandled.

Archived