Why is nobody talking about....

Me_Against_The_World

I love Barboza I'm on the wagon , but I think its ignorant to claim he has the best striking at LW. He has a lot of work to do if he wants to touch the belt in a few years... Especially when guys can take him down and strike with him , it gets different then I see Guillard being able to knock him out right now. Pettis to be able to outpoint and take him down possible submit or TKO. Still man he really put on a show.

I think Jones is amazing and its hard to see him losing right now , but most of us felt that way about Machida? We also felt that way about GSP? Anderson Silva? What about the Mousasi fans when King Mo came around? BJ Penn? Lesnar fanboys? Yeah he hasn't even defended the belt yet let alone 3-4 times lets chill with all the hype in this sport and be more respectful.

Great fight' date=' but I had Barboza winning 29-28, it was very close though, it easily could have been 29-28 Njokuani or 29-29 even.[/quote']

@ Sajietto.. I just wanted to prod you a little bit to come over and discuss your sig and why you think men of faith are stupid and and full of uncertainty. Since you are so intelligent, perhaps you could bring some of your wit over to my thread and let's have some fun eh Thread title "Calling all Jesus haters/Bones huggers" See you there..

edit: I find it somewhat interesting that you picked this "man of stupidity and uncertainty" to take the belt home tonight.

I love Barboza I'm on the wagon , but I think its ignorant to claim he has the best striking at LW. He has a lot of work to do if he wants to touch the belt in a few years... Especially when guys can take him down and strike with him , it gets different then I see Guillard being able to knock him out right now. Pettis to be able to outpoint and take him down possible submit or TKO. Still man he really put on a show.

I think Jones is amazing and its hard to see him losing right now , but most of us felt that way about Machida? We also felt that way about GSP? Anderson Silva? What about the Mousasi fans when King Mo came around? BJ Penn? Lesnar fanboys? Yeah he hasn't even defended the belt yet let alone 3-4 times lets chill with all the hype in this sport and be more respectful.

Archived