Wow

Paco18

Wow thats all I have to say. I thought Jones was going to win but I did not think he was going to win like that. He dominate Shogun in every way of that fight. I never thought he would out strike Shogun but I knew he would out wrestle Shogun and to be honest I was not really impress by Jones until his fight with Bader and now this fight really impress me and I would rather see Jones v.s Anderson Silva then GSP v.s Silva because Jones I think has a better chance at beating Anderson Silva then GSP does but wow I am shock by that fight. Congrats to Jon Jones our new UFC light heavyweight champion he has a bright future ahead of him.

Wow thats all I have to say. I thought Jones was going to win but I did not think he was going to win like that. He dominate Shogun in every way of that fight. I never thought he would out strike Shogun but I knew he would out wrestle Shogun and to be honest I was not really impress by Jones until his fight with Bader and now this fight really impress me and I would rather see Jones v.s Anderson Silva then GSP v.s Silva because Jones I think has a better chance at beating Anderson Silva then GSP does but wow I am shock by that fight. Congrats to Jon Jones our new UFC light heavyweight champion he has a bright future ahead of him.

Yea i thought Jones was gonna win but i didn't expect that, i felt bad for Shogun because he got beat up bad...

Archived