Anderson Silva fans are trash.

Sugar_Water

I don't like generalizations' date=' but I think we'd all agree that Jones would do to Anderson what he did to Shogun, or even worse. And Anderson won't ever go to 205 because he also knows this[/quote']

Exactly.

Rua losing to Jones has zero relevance to Anderson vs Shogun.

I don't like generalizations' date=' but I think we'd all agree that Jones would do to Anderson what he did to Shogun, or even worse. And Anderson won't ever go to 205 because he also knows this[/quote']

That's the stupidest arguement i've ever heard. You could say the same thing about jones, he won't move to HW because he'd get beat.

That's the stupidest arguement i've ever heard. You could say the same thing about jones' date=' he won't move to HW because he'd get beat.[/quote']

No, Anderson has cleaned up the 185 division and has fought at 205 to a bigger guy than Jones (Forrest). Fedor was never scared to fight guys much bigger than him in order to be the GOAT

Seriously. It's disgusting the way you's are carrying on.

No ****ing respect.

I tried to hold an intelligent discussion with them about my favorite fighter. They kept screaming nonsense at me. My favorite was," YOUR SO STUPID, WATCH THE FIGHTS BEFORE YOU TALK, SILVA SUBBED LUTTER WITH A TRIANGLE!" Arguments like this have been going on for two weeks on my thread. But teaching is fun and I feel like a momma bird teaching newbies about the sport, feeding them worms. You are right though, they are very disrespectful. I think it has something to do with new MMA fans and the KO factor. They can't appriciate anything else about the sport.

This is a true statement right here. Plus one. AS is scared of JJ.

Silva couldn't make it past Rashad to get that title shot, Rashad is a bad man. Silva is better at his WC but Rashad ends epic careers like Silva's, note Liddell, broke chin. I don't mean that literally again, some fans dont realize when you get hit hard enough one time, you get KO'd easy from then on out. Corporations dont want you to know this because they can make big money on it. You really think Franklin is better than Liddell? Nope, broke chin.

I tried to hold an intelligent discussion with them about my favorite fighter. They kept screaming nonsense at me. My favorite was' date='" YOUR SO STUPID, WATCH THE FIGHTS BEFORE YOU TALK, SILVA SUBBED LUTTER WITH A TRIANGLE!" Arguments like this have been going on for two weeks on my thread. But teaching is fun and I feel like a momma bird teaching newbies about the sport, feeding them worms. You are right though, they are very disrespectful. I think it has something to do with new MMA fans and the KO factor. They can't appriciate anything else about the sport.[/quote']

Anderson is #1 just acceot it u silly 11er

Archived