Jon Olav Einemo now faces Dave Herman!

TheOvereem

nice easy return for olav im glad. let him shake off the cobwebs then get in there with the best

"Pee Wee" in my opinion was the best HW not in Strikeforce or UFC before they signed him. I think...I could be very wrong. Its a nice matchup is what Im getting at.

pee wee is better then most people think

Honestly I dont really know much about Pee Wee. But I know that Einemo is a fantastic fighter. He have been sick for a while now so might be a bit rusty, but says in previous interviews that he's at his best. He is also training with Overeem, and we all know how good he is.

i'm super excited to see the Olav vs. Herman fight. i've never seen either of them fight live, & i'm curious to see if they can hang with the cream of the crop HWs.

i think the Olav is going to be able to just because his striking has MOST LIKELY greatly improved, & as we all know, if it goes to the ground, he's probably going to submit any UFC HW........except for possibly Mir & Nelson.

PS- i don't think that this Rosa guy is ever going to be any good. hell, he may even lose to Beltran, as Beltran executes mexicans...

Archived