Elbows to the liver..

kachuks

Those elbows to the liver, in the first round, while he was in his guard, I think is what took the gas out of Shogun. I can't recall anyone one ever using them. Not that effectively at least.

Of course, as soon as he let him up he rocked him and he was not the same from that either.

Those elbows to the liver' date=' in the first round, while he was in his guard, I think is what took the gas out of Shogun. I can't recall anyone one ever using them. Not that effectively at least.

Of course, as soon as he let him up he rocked him and he was not the same from that either.[/quote']

yeah that's what I thought, he also threw various knees to his body so I'm sure Shogun became winded and gassed

Those elbows to the liver' date=' in the first round, while he was in his guard, I think is what took the gas out of Shogun. I can't recall anyone one ever using them. Not that effectively at least.

Of course, as soon as he let him up he rocked him and he was not the same from that either.[/quote']

Yeah Jones is a beast he might have to move up to Heavyweight to find a challenge if he continues this dominance.

Yeah Jones is a beast he might have to move up to Heavyweight to find a challenge if he continues this dominance.

let,s wait and see.. the LHW division is a very competitive division. People thought Machida would be unbeatable. Then they thought Shogun was gonna stay there til he retires, now Jones.. Let's have him defend the belt a couple times before we start saying he's impossible to beat.

let' date='s wait and see.. the LHW division is a very competitive division. People thought Machida would be unbeatable. Then they thought Shogun was gonna stay there til he retires, now Jones.. Let's have him defend the belt a couple times before we start saying he's impossible to beat.[/quote']

Agreed

let' date='s wait and see.. the LHW division is a very competitive division. People thought Machida would be unbeatable. Then they thought Shogun was gonna stay there til he retires, now Jones.. Let's have him defend the belt a couple times before we start saying he's impossible to beat.[/quote']

Yeah thats what I meant, thats why I said if he continues dominating opponents.

Exactly.

People already talking about how he should move to HW because he already symbolically cleaned out the division need a serious reality check. It's like all the fools who suggested that there should be a Super HW class for beasts like Lesnar just because he smashed Mir into oblivion.

I think he can stay at LH for a while.

It's natural fill out as you age, but his body type really seems to be long and lean, a la Anderson Silva.

Check everything out. His legs, calves, arms, foreams, wrists. He seems to have the ability to stay at LH for a good long time. And if the Jones that showed up tonight, shows up at everyone of his next title defenses, we have our next great champion.

Archived