Shogun Rua

KRYME

Certainly not Rashad. I really don't think so.

I would like to see Rampage give it a go' date=' just as long as he doesn't sit back like he did in the Evans' fight.

I would also be intrigued in a Machida matchup. But right now, that doesn't make much sense in the division.[/quote']

Agree with Cap. Lyoto would bring the most into a fight with Bones. Rampage and Rashad would get beat down the same way Shogun did.

I dont think anyone can' date=' I mean before the fight I was worried that Shogun would win, but I was wrong.[/quote']

I wans't.. Bones > everyone at LHW

Rampage could do it, Hes a Strong guy I cant see him being Ragdolled and possibly Mahcida But by Decision, or a Sub, Becasue hes elusive enough and has good TDD. dont see him getting a ko or tko. maybe Captain Amercia.....Simply Becasue hes Captian Amercia. the only three i see have a slight chance of beating him.

A win is a win.

Jones fans say that Shogun Fans make excuses. But then you make excuses for the hammil fight "oh jones was winning" . He was winning then he lost' date=' deal with it.[/quote']

Theres a difference between losing by DQ after dismantling someone so bad their great grandfather feels it, and getting rear naked choked by Forrest Griffin.

A win is a win.

Jones fans say that Shogun Fans make excuses. But then you make excuses for the hammil fight "oh jones was winning" . He was winning then he lost' date=' deal with it.[/quote']

What did he do then? Please explain to me.

Put aside the illegal elbow by Bones and tell me what Matt did that entire fight?

I'm curious to know. What did he do???

Theres a difference between losing by DQ after dismantling someone so bad their great grandfather feels it' date=' and getting rear naked choked by Forrest Griffin.[/quote']

So your saying Jones>>Shogun?

Yeah i agree with that but saying hes greater then the whole division thats just stupid.

Rashad, Rampage, Randy, and Machida would beat the shogun that showed up today imo

Yeah i agree with that but saying hes greater then the whole division thats just stupid.

Rashad' date=' Rampage, Randy, and Machida would beat the shogun that showed up today imo[/quote']

Yes Im saying Jones is better than Shogun, he just beat the **** out of him less than 3 hours ago. You can keep denying the light heavyweight champion of the world Jon Jones as much as you want. Deny a man who literally destroys everyone he gets in the octagon with, deny a man who has treated Shogun like no one else ever has.

Of course he is better than the whole division he is the champion.

Rashad' date=' Rampage, Randy, and Machida would beat the shogun that showed up today imo[/quote']You're a ****ing idiot.

He won haha

He won due to the ref's DQ.

Like I said, please explain to me what he did the entire fight. What did he do?

That's right, he didn't do a goddamn thing. Your just another butt-hurt Shogun fan who can't come to terms that his hero got his *** beat.

Bones > Shogun

Deal with it.

well maybe shogun wasn't as bad as people thought... maybe he got old.. not making excuses. but these guys from pride usually end up disappointing me every time I put my balls on the line in supporting them.

Shogun beat 1 valid opponent in the UFC : Machida. And Machida had a very unorthodox style.. It's always been my opinion that we would need to see Shogun defeat yet one other opponent before we can say he's taht great. I think what he did against Machida is just crack the code... props to him.. but I think his style just happened to match Machida well.. And since machida is so unorthodox, a victory over him doesn't necessarily mean a victory over someone else..... Now he got owned by Jones.. Jones hadn't face a single top 5er until then..

So.. was Shogun overestimated, or is Jones really the beast he looked to be tonight. That'll take a couple defense to determine that.

lol huh? it was Made pretty Clear Shogun cant do it tonight......he was injury free and got humiliated.

it proved that Jones can win...Alot haha but I wanted to see The real shogun not the one that Gasses from being on the ground for a while. only he knows if the surgery or lay off had anything to do with it but im willing to bet he could make it a good fight next time. Probably still lose but not bad.

Archived