Shogun < The Spider

Mikmania

With people accepting JBJ is a beast, I think many will have changed their minds about this as well. Silva's the greatest striker of all time and greatest fighter of all time.

I still want to see GSP V Silva FIRST. It's been talked about by the UFC since 2009, they need to deliver.

Then JBJ V Silva.

Your comeback is more fail than OP.

lol guess it was. I understand comparing the wrestling of chael and bones is fail but so is comparing shogun/a.s. ground game. i was just making a stupid point to the people who think shogun would destroy a.s.

what are your views on that?

lol guess it was. I understand comparing the wrestling of chael and bones is fail but so is comparing shogun/a.s. ground game. i was just making a stupid point to the people who think shogun would destroy a.s.

what are your views on that?

It's not just the difference in wrestling but the build of both fighters that makes their ground games almost uncomparible. As for Silva/Shogun I deffinately don't see any one sided destruction but a great war with Silva edging it for me.

It's not just the difference in wrestling but the build of both fighters that makes their ground games almost uncomparible. As for Silva/Shogun I deffinately don't see any one sided destruction but a great war with Silva edging it for me.

yeah this is how I feel too. there won't be a destruction like everyone used to say....

Archived