People who gave Jones no chance

benni

So KJJguy whatever your name is, I said i'll get back to you after March 19th. Still want to call me retarded for picking Jones? I remember you talking alot of **** because I was picking Jones to win. What happened?

People talking about how Jones has fought nobody, and Shogun has fought everybody. It doesn't matter who you fought in the past.

So, close fight huh?

Insert excuse here

cardboard-box-open-lg.jpg

So KJJguy whatever your name is' date=' I said i'll get back to you after March 19th. Still want to call me retarded for picking Jones? I remember you talking alot of **** because I was picking Jones to win. What happened?

People talking about how Jones has fought nobody, and Shogun has fought everybody. It doesn't matter who you fought in the past.

So, close fight huh?

[b']Insert excuse here[/b]

cardboard-box-open-lg.jpg

At least Shogun is a good fighter. Remember when JJ was fighting Bader, and everyone thought Bader was going to destroy him?? That was hilarious. I had to defend my pick for JJ against way too many people. That's when I realized that many people on this site lack the analytical skills to make sound judgments. How you could not recognize JJ as one of the biggest talents in the UFC after his first few fights IS BEYOND ME!

Archived