Jones p4p #

Orch311

Not even top 3, yet. You need a series of wins defending your belt. He is no Silva, GSP, or Aldo, but like I said before, yet.

He should take Shoguns old spot' date=' hes still unbeatedn that Matt Hammill Loss is so Silly.[/quote']

I don't think that's fair. P4P means Pound for Pound, as though everyone fought at the same weight and size just as comfortably as they fight now. Jones is noticeably bigger than Shogun. I'm not saying that's the reason he won, but if both of them had the same height and weight Jones wouldn't be able to control the wrestling as easily. I think Shogun should still remain higher, but I'd bet my bottom dollar that Jones will surpass him quickly (as in 2-4 fights defending the belt).

Not even top 3' date=' yet. You need a series of wins defending your belt. He is no Silva, GSP, or Aldo, but like I said before, yet.

I don't think that's fair. P4P means Pound for Pound, as though everyone fought at the same weight and size just as comfortably as they fight now. Jones is noticeably bigger than Shogun.[b'] I'm not saying that's the reason he won, but if both of them had the same height and weight Jones wouldn't be able to control the wrestling as easily. [/b]I think Shogun should still remain higher, but I'd bet my bottom dollar that Jones will surpass him quickly (as in 2-4 fights defending the belt).

Is this a joke? Usually when guys are shorter and the same weight, they usually control a wrestling match.. Lower center of gravity.. Just saying. Bader was a more accomplished wrestler, shorter, and was so jacked and looked "noticeably bigger".. But yet a 23 yr old Jones ragdolled him. You cannot for one second think this is due to his size, IMO. Jones has something that is truely special. He is amazing.

I have no wrestling background besides for scuffles with friends. I've noticed the bigger man usually wins, unless the smaller man has more skill. I just assumed if 2 men were equal in skill, then the bigger one would have the advantage due to weight. Not saying Jones and Shogun are equal in wrestling, Jones obviously kills Shogun, but is it actually dumb to say that if they were the same size Jones would have had to work a bit harder to do what he did? I don't 100% grasp the concept of the centre of gravity, but I can somewhat understand it, but I would think the extra weight would make it more tiring to push around.

Archived