Rashad Evans says he is done with Greg Jacksons gym, feels betrayed!

qaz

He had to leave Greg Jacksons camp if he wanted to stay relevant and in title contetion in the lhw division' date=' but he didn't have to go out like a whiney little B***h.[/quote']

Jackson is literally crying over the situation. He is broken

@bluesy Same' date=' but the reach is the big problem[/quote']

Honestly, long reaches don't dictate fights as much as people are letting on tonight. Bones still has sloppy technique and isn't particularly fast at all with his strikes compared to the really quick strikers. The Jones code is still waiting to be cracked and Rashad just may be the man to do it.

Honestly' date=' long reaches don't dictate fights as much as people are letting on tonight. Bones still has sloppy technique and isn't particularly fast at all with his strikes compared to the really quick strikers. The Jones code is still waiting to be cracked and Rashad just may be the man to do it.[/quote']

I agree. Rashad trained with Jones so he is comfortable with Jones acrobat style. Rashad is nice tight defense and will know when and where to strike

Rashad' date=' this ain't no soap opera, stop trying to make all the attention towards you.

Bones via murder.[/quote']

Lol, agreed. It's going to be like Bruce Lee Urkel Vs. Eddie Winslow. I wonder if Rashad's KFTO'd face will surpass the one he had against Machida.

Stop taking **** out of context Rashad never said he felt "betrayed" in that interview all he said was it's an awkward situation and that he's done with Jacksons camp obviously one of them is going to have to leave.

I'll bet money he ends up training with Jackson again sometime soon in his career probably a few months after the fight with Jones.

Archived