Alright idiots.

Twizted

None of you wanted to listen when I told you Jones would smoke Rua so now that all that **** between your ears is gone maybe you'll actually look at the fight instead of the fighters.

Next up is Shields over GSP. Wanna know how it goes down? Well it's simple. Shields get a single leg or double leg (doesn't matter which, once Shields gets ahold of you your *** is hitting the mat) He will lay on GSP for the first couple rounds or so and come the third he will lock on a RNC that GSP will tap to almost immediately.

Most of you will doubt this which is fine. I have no problem laughing at you dumb asses again.

So are you a GSP hater or a shields fan(do they even exist?)

Neither, I just know that Shields has the best chance at winning this fight. GSP won't out wrestle him and Shields has better Jitz. To think that Shields will stand with GSP is retarded so Shields will take to the mat and make it look easy.

You know what's funny? There were 3, maybe 4 guys here that were saying Jones would be LHW champ by the end of 2011, and you were not one of them. People are coming out of the woodowork to say how right they were about Jones, yet I don't recognize a single screen name from 2010.

You new Jones' fans need to learn your place and stop acting like you're MMA gurus.

Neither' date=' I just know that Shields has the best chance at winning this fight. GSP won't out wrestle him and Shields has better Jitz. To think that Shields will stand with GSP is retarded so Shields will take to the mat and make it look easy.[/quote']

Shields will win if his cardio is on par with GSP, unfortunately i dont think it will be

I was with you on the Jones part, but...

GSP's boxing got way better after training with Freddie Roach, and we all know that is Shield's kryptonite. I also believe that GSP is physically strong enough to muscle out of any sub attempts from Shields.

I can't call it for sure but I still got GSP eeking this one out.

You know what's funny? There were 3' date=' maybe 4 guys here that were saying Jones would be LHW champ by the end of 2011, and you were not one of them. People are coming out of the woodowork to say how right they were about Jones, yet I don't recognize a single screen name from 2010.

You new Jones' fans need to learn your place and stop acting like you're MMA gurus.[/quote']

New? So my join date consititutes when I started watching MMA now? Well in that case you're pretty new to the sport also slick. I wasn't aware of that. So nobody on here has been watching MMA before 2009, that's good to know.

I was with you on the Jones part' date=' but...

GSP's boxing got way better after training with Freddie Roach, and we all know that is Shield's kryptonite. I also believe that GSP is physically strong enough to muscle out of any sub attempts from Shields.

I can't call it for sure but I still got GSP eeking this one out.[/quote']

Not a chance in hell does GSP get to show of his striking. Shields will shoot early and often, he wants no part of the stand up game and he won't have to deal with it.

Neither' date=' I just know that Shields has the best chance at winning this fight. GSP won't out wrestle him and Shields has better Jitz. To think that Shields will stand with GSP is retarded so Shields will take to the mat and make it look easy.[/quote']

GSP has insane tdd, and as you said superior striking, and is a beast in the wrestling/jitz dept. He's winning this fight.

New? So my join date consititutes when I started watching MMA now? Well in that case you're pretty new to the sport also slick. I wasn't aware of that. So nobody on here has been watching MMA before 2009' date=' that's good to know.[/quote']

You just happen to show up the month Jones is fighting for the title? Shocking.

Had he lost, I'd still be here talking about how he'd be champion by the end of 2012, yet you'd make a new account and jump on Shogun's wagon.

GSP has insane tdd' date=' and as you said superior striking, and is a beast in the wrestling/jitz dept. He's winning this fight.[/quote']

His wrestling and jitz is good but not as good as Shields. If Shields gets his hands on GSP he is going down, there's no question in that. All GSP has in this fight is athleticism and striking and that's not going to be the deciding factor in a ground war.

You just happen to show up the month Jones is fighting for the title? Shocking.

Had he lost' date=' I'd still be here talking about how he'd be champion by the end of 2012, yet you'd make a new account and jump on Shogun's wagon.[/quote']

Are you done with your stupidity yet or are you going to keep rambling? I know your butt hurt and all about Shogun but have some kind of decency and PRIDE:)

His wrestling and jitz is good but not as good as Shields. If Shields gets his hands on GSP he is going down' date=' there's no question in that. All GSP has in this fight is athleticism and striking and that's not going to be the deciding factor in a ground war.[/quote']

And insane take down defense. You keep forgetting that. You were right about a fight congrats, you had a 50/50 chance of guessing what some people far away that have nothing to do with you were going to do. But I'm sorry, GSP is beating shields. No one has been able to roll or wrestle with georges yet, Shields isnt going to run over him in any aspect of any fight. Competitive, yes, dethroning GSP? No.

Kampmann held his own against Shields, some say he should have got the win. Out wrestled him, what about that?

And insane take down defense. You keep forgetting that. You were right about a fight congrats' date=' you had a 50/50 chance. But I'm sorry, GSP is beating shields.[/quote']

Not a chance. Im aware of GSP's TDD but Shields takedowns trump that 7 days a week and twice on Sunday. He is just the overall better ground fighter in a fight that will stay on the ground.

Are you done with your stupidity yet or are you going to keep rambling? I know your butt hurt and all about Shogun but have some kind of decency and PRIDE:)

Butthurt about Shogun? Read the last paragraph of my first post on this forum. The first few paragraphs are me trolling, but in numerous threads I have predicted Jones to be champion by the end of 2011.

You, however, have probably been on this forum for as long as I have, yet keep making new accounts after you're wrong about a fighter to try and save face,

And insane take down defense. You keep forgetting that. You were right about a fight congrats' date=' you had a 50/50 chance of guessing what some people far away that have nothing to do with you were going to do. But I'm sorry, GSP is beating shields. No one has been able to roll or wrestle with georges yet, Shields isnt going to run over him in any aspect of any fight. Competitive, yes, dethroning GSP? No.

[b']Kampmann held his own against Shields, some say he should have got the win. Out wrestled him, what about that?[/b]

Not a chance. Im aware of GSP's TDD but Shields takedowns trump that 7 days a week and twice on Sunday. He is just the overall better ground fighter in a fight that will stay on the ground.

What about that part?

Butthurt about Shogun? Read the last paragraph of my first post on this forum. The first few paragraphs are me trolling' date=' but in numerous threads I have predicted Jones to be champion by the end of 2011.

You, however, have probably been on this forum for as long as I have, yet keep making new accounts after you're wrong about a fighter to try and save face,[/quote']

Still going. Dude your just winging it now and making no sense. Im done with you.

You're talking about a Shields who had a ****** weight cut. If you wan't to go into past fights though' date=' look at what Shields did to Henderson. Have you ever seen anyone in MMA manhandle him on the ground like that?[/quote']

Have you ever seen anyone manhandle GSP on the ground?

You're talking about a Shields who had a ****** weight cut. If you wan't to go into past fights though' date=' look at what Shields did to Henderson. Have you ever seen anyone in MMA manhandle him on the ground like that?[/quote']

Making exuses are we? Bad weight cut from a seasoned vet with ample warning to make a UFC debut?! Eat balls, retard.

That's your only retort.

You clearly know very little about MMA' date=' and this thread is evidence of that.[/quote']

You make no ****ing sense at all. What would you like me to say about **** that A) I wasn't here to see, or B) Ludacrious claims that this im my 900th account?

Seriously, what would you like my response to be?

Making exuses are we? Bad weight cut from a seasoned vet with ample warning to make a UFC debut?! Eat balls' date=' retard.[/quote']

No excuses, Shields still won the fight, with a ****** cut. I have no reason to make them. Have you come up for any for Shogun yet or the rest of the Pride elite?

His wrestling and jitz is good but not as good as Shields. If Shields gets his hands on GSP he is going down' date=' there's no question in that. All GSP has in this fight is athleticism and striking and that's not going to be the deciding factor in a ground war.[/quote']

Better WRESTLERS have gotten their hands on gsp and he didnt go down.... so ... ya

Nobody has been able to out grapple gsp, and i kind of doubt shields will either. Possible yes, but not likely. Gsp has nothing to fear from shields striking. He will use superior movement and jab him to death. Just like he did to Kos.

Better WRESTLERS have gotten their hands on gsp and he didnt go down.... so ... ya

Nobody has been able to out grapple gsp' date=' and i kind of doubt shields will either. Possible yes, but not likely. Gsp has nothing to fear from shields striking. He will use superior movement and jab him to death. Just like he did to Kos.[/quote']

People keep compairing Kos to Shields like they're on the same level. ****ing stupid.

You make no ****ing sense at all. What would you like me to say about **** that A) I wasn't here to see' date=' or B) Ludacrious claims that this im my 900th account?

Seriously, what would you like my response to be?[/quote']

"None of you wanted to listen when I told you Jones would smoke Rua so now that all that **** between your ears is gone maybe you'll actually look at the fight instead of the fighters."

Lol. For the last 3 weeks nobody's listened to you when you've repeated what other, smarter, posters have said?

"None of you wanted to listen when I told you Jones would smoke Rua so now that all that **** between your ears is gone maybe you'll actually look at the fight instead of the fighters."

Lol. For the last 3 weeks nobody's listened to you when you've repeated what other' date=' smarter, posters have said?[/quote']

Other smarter posters? Ahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's good.

Fitch.

Please. You are out of your ****ing mind child. Fitch is a grinder who is constantly trying to dry **** and just lay there. Shields gets you down and and immediately looks for sub after sub...Completly different beast, everyone knows you can just lay in Fitch's guard without fear of being finished off.

Please. You are out of your ****ing mind child. Fitch is a grinder who is constantly trying to dry **** and just lay there. Shields gets you down and and immediately looks for sub after sub...Completly different beast' date=' everyone knows you can just lay in Fitch's guard without fear of being finished off.[/quote']

YOU said name another wrestler as good, dipsh!t. Jon Fitch. Hughes is/was a great wrestler/fighter as well.

YOU said name another wrestler as good' date=' dipsh!t. Jon Fitch. Hughes is a great wrestler as well, say 3 years ago.[/quote']

Hughes is also way past his prime by like 5 years. And Fitch's wrestling is not on par with Shields. For one his shoot is a hell of a lot slower than Shileds, which is one main reason why GSP was able to sprawl so ****ing easy. Fitch telegraphs it from a mile away also.

Hughes is also way past his prime by like 5 years. And Fitch's wrestling is not on par with Shields. For one his shoot is a hell of a lot slower than Shileds' date=' which is one main reason why GSP was able to sprawl so ****ing easy. Fitch telegraphs it from a mile away also.[/quote']

Fitch's wrestling is superior to shields', Shield JJ is superior to fitch's. So GSP has beat Kos, Fitch Hughes, BJ Penn, Serra... All great grapplers/Wrestlers, Some of them at the top of the heap, and you're writing of gsp shields over grappling..

Fitch's wrestling is superior to shields'' date=' Shield JJ is superior to fitch's. So GSP has beat Kos, Fitch Hughes, BJ Penn, Serra... All great grapplers/Wrestlers, Some of them at the top of the heap, and you're writing of gsp shields over grappling..[/quote']

BJ can't wrestle for ****. He has good flexability and he's hard to takedown, but he can't wrestle for ****. Not to mention the fact that he looked like a child next to GSP in that fight. And im not even going to justify Serra or Kos in the same ball park as Shields as far as wrestling or JJ goes.

You asked retard' date=' I just answered your question. Now name me a wrestler that's as good as Shields that GSP has fought in say the past 2-3 years?[/quote']

Koscheck. Also, I know it falls out of your criteria by 5 months, but he also convincingly beat Fitch.

There's nobody in the WW division that can put GSP on his back. Shields is a 1 trick pony, and it won't work.

I'd sig bet you, but as soon as Shields loses, you'll just make another account.

Koscheck. Also' date=' I know it falls out of your criteria by 5 months, but he also convincingly beat Fitch.

There's nobody in the WW division that can put GSP on his back. Shields is a 1 trick pony, and it won't work.

I'd sig bet you, but as soon as Shields loses, you'll just make another account.[/quote']

If you want i'll take your account from you. Sig bets are kinda gay in my opinion.

If you want i'll take your account from you. Sig bets are kinda gay in my opinion.

All internet bets with ZERO actual consequences are gay. What is wrong with you? You feeling such achievement from something you had no part in is gay. Betting nothing is RETARDED. GSP will beat shields convincingly.

None of you wanted to listen when I told you Jones would smoke Rua so now that all that **** between your ears is gone maybe you'll actually look at the fight instead of the fighters.

Next up is Shields over GSP. Wanna know how it goes down? Well it's simple. Shields get a single leg or double leg (doesn't matter which' date=' once Shields gets ahold of you your *** is hitting the mat) He will lay on GSP for the first couple rounds or so and come the third he will lock on a RNC that GSP will tap to almost immediately.

Most of you will doubt this which is fine. I have no problem laughing at you dumb asses again.[/quote']

You should gamble heavily. Because you are always right you will make a fortune...

Yeah I'd really put my year and 3 month account up against your 2 week old account.

For a thread entitle "Alright Idiots"' date=' you seem to be confused.[/quote']

Well then what do you want crybaby? I can take your account from you against say $100.00? I can paypal it to you, it doesn't hurt my pockets none, and you get to keep the heat on for another month without child services stepping in. What do you say?

Archived