Sign in to follow this  
fightfan1992

could anyone tell me where there is a forum that isnt pathetic?

just a guess, but im going to say atleast 50% of the posts now a days are trolls, or just morons. usually not even good trolls. i used to learn a lot on here but now.. eehhhh not so much. so if anyone knows of a form that doesnt blow. let me know :P

just a guess' date=' but im going to say atleast 50% of the posts now a days are trolls, or just morons. usually not even good trolls. i used to learn a lot on here but now.. eehhhh not so much. so if anyone knows of a form that doesnt blow. let me know :P[/quote']

I will PM you

no lol really.. this site gets more pathetic by the week. and i honestly dont know of any sites with good forums on them. ive been a member on this forum for over a year. and even in just a year this forum has turned into a complete joke. BTW lol im not trolling.

Either of my sig/ but I have some bad news for you.

The bigger the forum, the more moronic it gets. This is one of the better "Big" forums.

It's a trade off. Quality vs Quantity.

But quite frankly if you can't handle this place you don't belong on forums, period.

This is by far one of the tamest, most rational and friendly places in terms of mma forums.

Welcome to the internet/

The bigger the forum' date=' the more moronic it gets. This is one of the better "Big" forums.

But quite frankly if you can't handle this place you don't belong on forums, period.

This is by far one of the tamest, most rational and friendly places in terms of mma forums.

Welcome to the internet/[/quote']

Amen Jessica/Veronica.

You want a "good" forum? You gotta go to one with a small population.

Either that or learn to cope.

just a guess' date=' but im going to say atleast 50% of the posts now a days are trolls, or just morons. usually not even good trolls. i used to learn a lot on here but now.. eehhhh not so much. so if anyone knows of a form that doesnt blow. let me know :P[/quote']

Sorry, to tell you this but all MMA forums blow. That is what makes them so much fun!

The bigger the forum' date=' the more moronic it gets. This is one of the better "Big" forums.

Welcome to the internet/[/quote']

+1 both of those have about 50 members give or take a few. But they are all quality posters and cool guys to talk to. Flyingape is the one I use most, I am too lazy to favorite the link to jack's forum. I have an acount there but it's used for spamming or advertising if you want to call it that for flyingape

LOL OP you should go to the Strikeforece forum/

Just make sure you tell Urban off as soon as you see him. If you don't stand up to him he will bully you.

:D

Bwahahahaha!

Same here. I used to enjoy this forum. The intelligent ones barely even speak anymore because of all the idiots. And no, i think most forums are like this. Its a damn shame.