Hendo JJ lhw unification

pentup44mag

And FYI' date=' as much as I like Jones I have to admit that Dan Henderson would beat him.[/quote']

I'm not sure about that. The way Jones treats Div 1 wrestlers just stuns me. This kid is still green, and has already taken out one of the greatest in unseen fashion. Hendo only really brings his right hand to the table. But what are the chances of that landing before Jones dismantles him?

He dominated Rua worse than he dominated anyone else he has entered the octagon with.. thats how fast he is improving.

I feel like I'm becoming a **** =/

You honestly think that Mousasi stands a chance? Hendo MAYBE because of the right hand (if it lands). But we're talking a 10inch IF.

Mousasi is definitely a much better striker,very good off his back,awesome submissions and very good cardio so yeah,i do think he stands a chance

Mousasi is definitely a much better striker' date='very good off his back,awesome submissions and very good cardio so yeah,i do think he stands a chance[/quote']

I think your suffering from Mousasi fanboyism going by your sig. The only person to beat Jones, is another new breed of fighter.

Remember king mo? that bum with nothing but ok wrestling? Imagine what jones would do to him.

Archived