Rashad Evans "100% on board" for title fight with Jon Jones.

AfflictionRUSH

Rashad Who??!!?!!! Lol jk. But come on....how will Rashad be able to win. Jones DESTROYED. ABSOLUTELY DEMOLISHED SHOGUN. I've never seen a more one sided beatdown from the Challenger in a title fight EVER! And he was the 1st to ever KO/TKO Shogun. Now that's impressive. I was shocked how he TKO'ed shogun. He did what was never done before. But then again, u never know....Rashad might be able to win. But I consider him a huge underdog.

Anyways, enough of my talking. Let me give you the link.

Rashad is also apparently peeved that Jones got the title shot. He's fired up for this fight.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/22906/rashad-evans-100-percent-on-board-for-title-fight-with-new-champ-jon-jones.mma

Rashad Who??!!?!!! Lol jk. But come on....how will Rashad be able to win. Jones DESTROYED. ABSOLUTELY DEMOLISHED SHOGUN. I've never seen a more one sided beatdown from the Challenger in a title fight EVER! And he was the 1st to ever KO/TKO Shogun. Now that's impressive. I was shocked how he TKO'ed shogun. He did what was never done before. But then again' date=' u never know....Rashad might be able to win. But I consider him a huge underdog.

Anyways, enough of my talking. Let me give you the link.

Rashad is also apparently peeved that Jones got the title shot. He's fired up for this fight.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/22906/rashad-evans-100-percent-on-board-for-title-fight-with-new-champ-jon-jones.mma[/quote']

watch anderson silva vs rich franklin 1 and cain vs brock

watch anderson silva vs rich franklin 1 and cain vs brock

Cain vs Brock is a really bad example. 1 guy has good stand-up where the other has very little.

Jones just took one the of the greatest strikers going around and made him tap to strikes (watch the replay). Lets not forget that Shogun has never been stopped except for the broken arm he suffered.

Archived