What the fu** is Rashad going to do?

green17

rashad is lightning fast and will use his speed to dart in and out of trouble against jones like he did to rampage. he doesnt put his wieght down on his strikes they are more like taps to keep people at bay. i see him taking the fight to the ground. rashads also a bjj black belt if he gets taken down. do think that jones has more tools to win. but rashads a clever guy so we'll see

its business.......and its just a fight......

jones will mop the floor with rashad.....hope there are no hard feelings between them.....besides..its all about $$$ anyway...they will get over it...its only a beating...lol

Rashad is a drama queen though. I don't expect anything to be squashed after the fight.

Rashad has speedy feet and lightning fast takedowns. That's about the only thing he offers that guys like Hamill and Bader didn't though.

The thing that does make this fight interesting is that these guys trained together for a long time, so they'll have a good idea of each other's strengths and weaknesses. If Bones has holes in his game, then Rashad is probably the best guy in the division to expose them.

It works the other way too though, with Bones knowing where Rashad struggles. I personally can't see Rashad finding much success if I'm honest.

Archived