bisping-v-marquardt next???

scobe

i like this fight, both have expressed an interest in fighting each other.

i think bisping can take this one and probably a title shot if he wins, i dont condone his actions at 127 but he improves every fight and he just needs a big name win over someone like nate the great

i like this fight' date=' both have expressed an interest in fighting each other.

i think bisping can take this one and probably a title shot if he wins, i dont condone his actions at 127 but he improves every fight and he just needs a big name win over someone like nate the great[/quote']

Bisping has got to take confidence from watching this fight Nate had with Miller.

I am from England living 20 miles away from Bisping. I have always wished him well in the UFC because of that.

He is not in my top 20 fighters though, his performances make me nervous and I do not like it.

His spitting after his last fight sent him further down my list, I cringe listening to him speak at interviews.

Please do not accept this mans behaviour as measure of what an Englishman is.

Have a nice day :-)

Bisping has got to take confidence from watching this fight Nate had with Miller.

I am from England living 20 miles away from Bisping. I have always wished him well in the UFC because of that.

He is not in my top 20 fighters though' date=' his performances make me nervous and I do not like it.

His spitting after his last fight sent him further down my list, I cringe listening to him speak at interviews.

Please do not accept this mans behaviour as measure of what an Englishman is.

Have a nice day :-)[/quote']

This.

He's a British fighter and I'll always wish him the best because of that, but I do find him very annoying to watch in interviews or press conferences, and the post fight antics against Rivera were just ridiculous.

As for Bisping vs Marquardt, I think Marquardt would be the favourite but it's certainly a better match up from Bisping's perspective than Sonnen would have been. The winner of this fight would certainly be in the title picture.

Archived