Alister overeem will get desroyed by brock lesnar, after watching Rua/Jones fight

Batmanjones

How do you work out that Brock is the HW version of Jones? Jones is very well rounded and Brock isn't' date=' in the stand up area of a fight Brock looks easy to hit, Jon Jones is very hard to hit - basically Brock is a wrestler, JJ is an mixed martial artist[/quote']

they both opened there last fight with a flying knee too

True' date=' except then Brock went on to get his *** weaved into the canvas and Jon Jones went on to dominate one of the best fighters in the world[/quote']

cain was an elite wrestler shogun was a weak wrestler, brock lesnar and jon jones can dominate any non wrestler in mma in there weight class

cain was an elite wrestler shogun was a weak wrestler' date=' brock lesnar and jon jones can dominate any non wrestler in mma in there weight class[/quote']

No, Jon Jones can dominate any wrestler in his weight class (see Hamill and Bader fights), Brock can't even out wrestle someone with a huge weight disadvantage

BWAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!

That has to be the dumbest analogy I have ever heard in my life!?

Lets do a comparision.....

Bones is fast, Bork is slow

Bones can strike, Bork can not

Bones has Jui jitsu,Bork does not

Bones has unlimited gas tank, Bork, IS, a gas guzzling tank

Bones can take a punch, Bork can not

Bones is intelligent and dynamic,Bork is dumb and one dimensional....

Need I carry on?:rolleyes:

Overeem will KO Bork in the first round TROLL...... now STFU and GTFO!

i said non wrestler' date=' learn to read correctly and brock will beat cain in the rematch[/quote']

Didn't say you were wrong, just pointing out that Jones does it to wrestlers too, learn to read correctly :rolleyes:

Anyway we'll see, I think all JDS will need is good TDD. I can't see Brock beating Cain, he can definitely keep Brock on his feet and Brock can neither take nor deliver a decent punch.

shogun rua destroyed overeem and jon bones is like a 205lbs version of brock lesnar' date=' long armed wrestler that uses strength and athletic ability to win , brock will destroy overeem[/quote']

complete nonsense you speak.

overeem is twice the size of what he was back when rua beat him, and a completely

different fighter,

he has now grown into one of the most effective strikers in the world with a body like

a building.

he's the k-1 champion for gods sake.

his wrestling is also improved from those pride days.

you cannot compare fighters wins from years ago (with mma math) to who would win a new match up.

go back to school.

Bones is fast' date=' Bork is slow

Overeem will KO Bork in the first round TROLL...... now STFU and GTFO![/quote']

Brock Lesnar ran a 4.6 forty yard dash at 292 lbs for the NFL which is one of the fastest times ever for someone his weight, avg for that weight in nfl is 5.1 Brock is very fast

Brock can strike but he needs better strike defense

Brock lesnar Jiu jitsu is no worst than jon jones, brock bjj coach speaks highly of his bjj game

Brock Lesnar is one of the best conditioned athletes at hw division

Bones never been punched that often to know how his chin is

Brock Lesnar ran a 4.6 forty yard dash at 292 lbs for the NFL which is one of the fastest times ever for someone his weight' date=' avg for that weight in nfl is 5.1 Brock is very fast

Brock can strike but he needs better strike defense

Brock lesnar Jiu jitsu is no worst than jon jones, brock bjj coach speaks highly of his bjj game

Brock Lesnar is one of the best conditioned athletes at hw division

Bones never been punched that often to know how his chin is[/quote']

Since when does the 40 yard dash got anything to do with MMA? and lets see how fast he does the 40 yard dash after 2mins of grappling? So in other words Bork is dangerous in the first 2 mins of any fight. Fair enough.....truth in that but if things are not going totally his way within those first two mins.... he is finished. Especially against Overeem who is extreemly strong and athletic himself.

You FAIL.

Bones is fast' date=' Bork is slow

Overeem will KO Bork in the first round TROLL...... now STFU and GTFO![/quote']

brock has a gas tank,he trains as hard or harder than anyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcmizNnM1n8

brock has a gas tank' date='he trains as hard or harder than anyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcmizNnM1n8[/quote']

This^^^....Proves nothing. Yaaaaay, a highlight reel of different training techniques that Bork does.:rolleyes:

Looks like Bork still hasen't realized that power lifting is not the best type of training for mma.

Why don't you show me a video that shows him going hard for 15 mins with no breaks to recover....? Perhaps where he is going hard sparring with fresh guy after fresh guy, where they are actually allowed to hit him?!

Once again you fail.

This^^^....Proves nothing. Yaaaaay' date=' a highlight reel of different training techniques that Bork does.:rolleyes:

Looks like Bork still hasen't realized that power lifting is not the best type of training for mma.

Why don't you show me a video that shows him going hard for 15 mins with no breaks to recover....? Perhaps where he is going hard sparring with fresh guy after fresh guy, where they are actually allowed to hit him?!

Once again you fail.[/quote']

you mean his ncaa wrestling videos or the heath hearing fight, brock didnt even look tired after the heath hearing fight and brock cut 20 plus pounds for that fight, sounds like a conditioned athlete to me

the difference between Shogun/Jones and Overeem/Lesnar (if it happened) is that Jones was killing it in the stand up as well as the ground... he has shown those abilities in a lot of his fights... Lesnar has shown that all he can do is muscle people on the ground... and he's not even really good at that... Overeem would dismantle Lesnar because of that...

Archived