Have we just witnessed......

HAD0K3N

I think it should make the real fighters come forth and raise their game. There will always be competition, basic human anthropolgy ;-)

I like Rua, did not rate him as much as most (I thought he was half the fighter without being able to kick to the head of a grounded opponent). Last night was tough to see a nice guy get pummeled but its exactly what I wanted for Jones and what MMA needed.

Have a nice day :-)

Unfortunately I think Jones will dominate lhw for some time now. He just seems like a heavyweight compared to his opponents. No one is unbeatable (Machida, BJ, Brock etc), but its the way hes winning, hes very similar to Anderson Silva.

Hope the lhw division doesnt end up like the mw division which is really boring.

Can someone whose not a fan of any of the top 5 LHW fighters let us know if you actually give any of them a chance against Jones?

imo

NO

i think they would all struggle yet when you think of heavyweight matches there are allot better fights

I thought I answered it in the first sentence of my reply to you :P

If you would like a more one dimensional direct without reason answer then; No

so who do you think will be his biggest challenge in that division ? and what match-up are you looking forward to ?

so who do you think will be his biggest challenge in that division ? and what match-up are you looking forward to ?

I would want to ponder the current landscape before I throw my seed.

I would like to openly ommit Phil Davis as be any serious challange to Jon Jones (seen a few threads and posts on this). I am not a fan of the self proclaimed Mr Wonderful.

come on! Jones is not a god... He just had perfect style against Shogun.

He is young guy, who will make mistakes in future and he will have weak spots. This is exactly the same thing happening as when Machida won the title... but look what happened.

Rashad knows all of Jones weaknesses and will take Jones down first time in MMA fight and thats going to mess with his head.

And if Rashad cant do it, there will be Rampage, Lyoto and Randy ready to beat him up

come on! Jones is not a god... He just had perfect style against Shogun.

He is young guy' date=' who will make mistakes in future and he will have weak spots. This is exactly the same thing happening as when Machida won the title... but look what happened.

Rashad knows all of Jones weaknesses and will take Jones down first time in MMA fight and thats going to mess with his head.

And if Rashad cant do it, there will be Rampage, Lyoto and Randy ready to beat him up[/quote']

I never thought Machida was that good and still don't. Machida belongs in point fighing karate tournaments not MMA. Jones is 10 times the fighter Machida is.

Archived