Fantastic fight by Jones?

UFCCagerattler

He got the ground but where was the pound?

He did next to nothing against Shogun on the ground. The best shot he hit him with the that spinning backfist at the end of the round when turned around and grabbed his leg.

He did not hurt Rua the same way he hurt Hamil and Vera.

It should be giving every LHW out there some hope.

He did next to nothing against Shogun on the ground. The best shot he hit him with the that spinning backfist at the end of the round when turned around and grabbed his leg.

Yeah, he nearly got caught a couple of times on the ground as well. There's definitely some gaps in his armour

Were you blindfolded watching that fight? There was ground and pound.

I thought Jones looked very pedestrian. Maybe thinking too much about not gassing in a 5 round fight, rather than going for the kill.

He probably surprised Jackson and the team by being so dominant.

what r u talking about?? Jones had some very effective GnP, Shogun was GASSED after the first 2 minutes and i doubt it was because of his conditioning.. all those elbows to the body, knees to the body, Jones opened up a can of whoop ***.. i hate Bones but u gota give the man his props

He dominated Shogun who has never been TKOed in his career besides the broken arm. I think that he is doing just fine.

Every fighter has a weakness or some things that they need to work on.

yep and i have to admit 2 things:

1.Shogun needs to learn to get outa defensive mode and swing for the fences at a point, he hit defense mode and got stuck...

2.shogun wasnt gassed persay,he got rocked in the 2nd minute into the fight and his breathing patterns got f'ed so thats why he got tired quick...

Archived