Did Shogun fans cry when he tapped to strikes?

BeanTownBorn

What's the point of this thread? To show how annoying Bones' fanboys are?

Lol cry some more. I wasn't the one going around making grand statements saying the other fighter had no chance. Time to rub your nose in it. A lesson to all of you out there counting out fighters and putting your Pride fighters on pedestals like they are gods. Jon Jones 2011 champ.

All I have to say is lol. "Jones has no chance" "Shogun will run over him" "KO first round" ROFL Look at his hand when he goes down' date=' he taps twice. Shogun taps to strikes.[/quote']

Fedor cries after he loses, so crying is now cool.

Get with the program!

I'm not really even a Shogun fan but even i shed a tear just watching him take that beating. I'm torn between thinking that Jones was toying with him and easily could have finished him in the first round.......OR...he was smart and playing it safe and being patient like a good fighter should against Rua...cuz hurt or not....he is always dangerous till he is eating canvas.

Shogun has never been in that kind of fight...his old-school style has worked great for him so far...but the new breed is here to stay...and i dare any LHW to differ with that. I think any LHW should be scared to fight him.

I think Jones will hold the title for a long time....he is only 23....remember that. Had he lost...he is still only 23...he woudl stil be a future champ and has at least 12-13 years of fighting till he gets to where Anderson Silva is now...and that is close to retirement because of age, wealth and having nothing to prove anymore.

My feelings go out to Cro-Cop as well..he is a Spirit filled, Humble and pride filled man....but his body cant keep up anymore...sad to watch that happen to him as well...woudl have been better to see him get Sub'd.

Lol cry some more. I wasn't the one going around making grand statements saying the other fighter had no chance. Time to rub your nose in it. A lesson to all of you out there counting out fighters and putting your Pride fighters on pedestals like they are gods. Jon Jones 2011 champ.

I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF! Everyone who thought Jones was just "hype" and not experienced, and thought shogun was soooo untouchable, are so damn p1ssed right now it's a shame. It's even a thread here talking about they should add "reach classess" along with weight classses smh. Somone said shogun wasnt beat he just got "out reached". Jon Jones 2011 LHW Champ!:D

I didn't feel bad watching the fight, but when I rewatched it about an hour ago, man did I feel so bad for Shogun. Seriously felt for the guy. He was suppose to prove to everyone he deserved more respect, and he goes out and gets destroyed. Now I'm afraid he'll never get the respecthe deserves regardless of what he does now to prove himself.

I didn't feel bad watching the fight' date=' but when I rewatched it about an hour ago, man did I feel so bad for Shogun. Seriously felt for the guy. He was suppose to prove to everyone he deserved more respect, and he goes out and gets destroyed. Now I'm afraid he'll never get the respecthe deserves regardless of what he does now to prove himself.[/quote']

He's a #2/3 LHW imo, so he'll retain respect beating all comers not named Jones if he doesn't let this fight get to him psychologically. I just hope he doesn't retire or change weight classes or something stupid like that.

Archived