Jones too damn big?

TheDeathClutch

He looked huge next to shogun.. it might be just me but do u think he belongs in HV?

Nah I dont think so considering that Bonnar was just as tall/big as Jones was in their fight, I think what the problem is that Shogun is a medium size LHW so thats why the size difference was so apparent.

He made weight not much you can say there but his size is alot of the reason he makes people look silly in the octagon. Jones is a beast and a phenom no doubt about it. His biggest opponent will be himself imho, that being will he stay healthy and will he remain focussed. If he does I just don't see anyone having a great shot against him.

Jones is the largest LHW that we have seen. With his size and talent it is just a matter of time when he makes a run at the HW belt. He appears much larger than the current champ, Cain Velasquez, and he certainly much more athletic than the current heavyweights.

Nah I dont think so considering that Bonnar was just as tall/big as Jones was in their fight' date=' I think what the problem is that Shogun is a medium size LHW so thats why the size difference was so apparent.[/quote']

It is well known that Jon has put on 15-20lbs since ufc 94.

Archived