Did any1 notice that the hybrids punch like 90% missed cro cop yet cro cop was KO'd

storm22

i think there was a payoff of some sorts' date='same wit the shogun,bones ..they said the knee did it yet he was goin down before the knee and it missed anyway welcome to the ultimate fixed championship! lol[/quote']

Scrub's punch hit Crocop in the back of the head, an illegal rabbit punch, that is why Crocop fell. As an illegal hit, Scrub should have been given a DQ, not a Win.

Here is the screen capture proof.

crocopvsschaub.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i think there was a payoff of some sorts' date='same wit the shogun,bones ..they said the knee did it yet he was goin down before the knee and it missed anyway welcome to the ultimate fixed championship! lol[/quote']

You are ****ing retarded. Jesus ****ing ****, please end yourself. Just because the punches didn't land on the jaw doesn't mean they didn't do damage. In case you don't know, the jaw isn't the only spot to hit on the head, you retard. The Hybrid finisher landed right behind the ear. That's the base of the skull you idiot. Where the brain has the least protection. The Bones knee didn't fully connect, it glanced off the temple. THE TEMPLE! Regardless, the knee didn't really matter because Shogun was already hurt and on his way out. The knee didn't finish the fight, the series of punches prior did. I think your mom received a pay off to not abort you, you waste of life retard.

He hit him behind the ear' date=' that's the perfect spot besides the jaw.[/quote']

Hitting someone behind the ear is "the back of the head", an illegal punch that can cripple or kill someone by breaking the neck at the top of the spine. Google "rabbit punch" and learn something.

illegal punch equals disqualification, not a win.

Hitting someone behind the ear is "the back of the head"' date=' an illegal punch that can cripple or kill someone by breaking the neck at the top of the spine. Google "rabbit punch" and learn something.

illegal punch equals disqualification, not a win.[/quote']

It was unintentional. Plus, the reason that punches to the back of the head are banned in MMA is because the opponent can't see the punches coming, therefore he can't evade the punches and they could end up doing serious damage. Crocop saw that punch coming. Anyone who genuinely thinks that fight should have ended in a DQ is just whining. It's no different to the punch Serra caught GSP with.

Hitting someone behind the ear is "the back of the head"' date=' an illegal punch that can cripple or kill someone by breaking the neck at the top of the spine. Google "rabbit punch" and learn something.

You need to shut up.

You are ****ing retarded. Jesus ****ing ****' date=' please end yourself. Just because the punches didn't land on the jaw doesn't mean they didn't do damage. In case you don't know, the jaw isn't the only spot to hit on the head, you retard. The Hybrid finisher landed right behind the ear. That's the base of the skull you idiot. Where the brain has the least protection. The Bones knee didn't fully connect, it glanced off the temple. [i']THE TEMPLE[/i]! Regardless, the knee didn't really matter because Shogun was already hurt and on his way out. The knee didn't finish the fight, the series of punches prior did. I think your mom received a pay off to not abort you, you waste of life retard.

id give u a resopnse if u were worth responding to punk!

You are ****ing retarded. Jesus ****ing ****' date=' please end yourself. Just because the punches didn't land on the jaw doesn't mean they didn't do damage. In case you don't know, the jaw isn't the only spot to hit on the head, you retard. The Hybrid finisher landed right behind the ear. That's the base of the skull you idiot. Where the brain has the least protection. The Bones knee didn't fully connect, it glanced off the temple. [i']THE TEMPLE[/i]! Regardless, the knee didn't really matter because Shogun was already hurt and on his way out. The knee didn't finish the fight, the series of punches prior did. I think your mom received a pay off to not abort you, you waste of life retard.

ooo im an internet tuff guy . i call u out all day behind my keyboard, u retard i think they should have payed ur mom off to end herself so u wouldnt be here. but then again im sure ur mom gets payed off everynight behind the dumpster u bi tch!

I know what a rabbit punch is special ed, and it's not the same as hitting him behind the ear.

It was unintentional. Plus' date=' the reason that punches to the back of the head are banned in MMA is because the opponent can't see the punches coming, therefore he can't evade the punches and they could end up doing serious damage. Crocop saw that punch coming. Anyone who genuinely thinks that fight should have ended in a DQ is just whining. It's no different to the punch Serra caught GSP with.[/quote']

Punches to the back of the head, base of the skull, the neck are illegal because they can kill the fighter or break their neck. Look up boxing and MMA fouls and you will see it clearly listed. Scrub had already been warned twice and had a point deducted by the referee for blows to the "back of the head".

When Crocop lost to Mir I didn't say anything, it was a clean Muay Thai knee to the chin.

This was clearly, look at my screen capture again, a blow to the back of the head.

DQ not Win.

I know what a rabbit punch is special ed' date=' and it's not the same as hitting him behind the ear.[/quote']

I love when the youngings get all internet tough guy.

FYI, I practiced several styles of Karate in my teens and early 20s, until I graduated from college. I know alot more about MMA than you think. I am still 6'1" and 235 pounds in my early 40s. Give me a free rabbit punch to anyone in the UFC, I will knock them out.

Rabbit punches are illegal to save fighters lives, understand ?

ooo im an internet tuff guy . i call u out all day behind my keyboard' date=' u retard i think they should have payed ur mom off to end herself so u wouldnt be here. but then again im sure ur mom gets payed off everynight behind the dumpster u bi tch![/quote']

You're educated.

Scrub's punch hit Crocop in the back of the head' date=' an illegal rabbit punch, that is why Crocop fell. As an illegal hit, Scrub should have been given a DQ, not a Win.

Here is the screen capture proof.

crocopvsschaub.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I would call it an NC. Crocop was turning to kick, schaub had punched him in the back of the head numerous times... still NC not a DQ. Anything would have been better that him winnin and CC getting cut

I love when the youngings get all internet tough guy.

FYI' date=' I practiced several styles of Karate in my teens and early 20s, until I graduated from college. I know alot more about MMA than you think. I am still 6'1" and 235 pounds in my early 40s. Give me a free rabbit punch to anyone in the UFC, I will knock them out.

Rabbit punches are illegal to save fighters lives, understand ?[/quote']

Yeah, and what he did wasn't a rabbit punch moron. And your fisher price Karate classes you took as a kid mean nothing.

ABGarcia. There has been numerous fights where it's been behind the ear. If the opponent is facing you and you are in an exchange. You get hit behind the ear. It's considered to be fine. Unless they are aiming for that spot over and over again.

If you've been following a lot of fights you'd see a lot of fights ending this way. I hope you're not trolling. Cro Cop also turned while the punch was coming in fear. Like he was scared to get hit and knocked out again. So he turned his head to try to steer away from the punch. Ending the fight with him flat on his face. I'm a Mirko Fan and you guys are trying to embelish his loss.

Please UFC put "The Hysterectomy" or whatever his name is, against a top opponent in his next fight.

Just get rid of this low-life "Scrub" and send him to Bellator. He's the worst Heavyweight in the division and doesn't deserve a spot on the UFC.

Archived