Pay Per View Question

Megasoup

Alright, I missed last nights fights (UFC.) I apologize for being in the outside the UFC section, but I can not go to that section or the main page because I will know the outcomes. I want to get these fights, I can pay, live streamed on my laptop. Who knows how this can be done?

I'm about to leave the coffee shop to pick up my kids, so I won't be able to respond to anybody immediately. Anyone who knows, please leave the info in this thread.

Almost impossible to get free live free streams of UFCs now' date=' if thats what you want.

You can google UFC 128 now and get some free videos of it now I think. I'm not sure. Is that illegal too?[/quote']

uploading the videos are illegal. I don't think watching a streaming video is though. it becomes illegal if you download it though.

This' date=' you pay $49.00 and you can watch the PPV again, it's great quality.

Go to the main page and UFC TV is right at the top of the page.[/quote']

yep and you get the bonus camera angles and alt audio .... which I'm going to go check out before my PPV expires

yep and you get the bonus camera angles and alt audio .... which I'm going to go check out before my PPV expires

yeah I always turn off commentary when there's a controversial decision, it's amazing, far better than ordering from the TV.

yeah I always turn off commentary when there's a controversial decision' date=' it's amazing, far better than ordering from the TV.[/quote']

man I screwed around and kept putting off re-watching ... I made it through Shaub/Cro Cop before my time ran up. They've got it down it cut me off mid-fight lol

For the record, I didn't mean getting them free or illegally. I thought that would be understood, as I'm a man of character. No, I just couldn't navigate through the UFC's website because the fight results would be posted in big, bold letters on the main page. To me, simply listing a web address, ufc.tv, is all I needed. I'll go to it soon, hopefully I won't find out the results between now and then.

Thank you SoberCuban, and may you stay sober.

Archived