Phil Davis can shut Jones down.

ThirstForBLOOD

hasnt faced any1 yet jones is the same way he beat a bunch of cans and got a shot at a returning champ that gasse in the first round give me a break hes still not tested jus ridin his train davis over jones!

Bonnar, Hamill, Vera, Matyushenko, Bader, Shogun > Brian Stann @ 205, Alexander Gustaffson, Tim Boetsch, Rodney Wallace

Also, Jones has had more impressive outings. :cool:

If Davis BJJ game continues at the pace that its going he could very well take jones down and submit him.

Davis became a BJJ world champion after less than a year training BJJ. (although it was only in the blue belt category but the kid has potential.

This is also coming from a guy who thinks Rashad will beat Jones. I'll admit, Davis has good BJJ, but it's not nearly good enough for Bones. If Davis were to take on Jones, I think it would end in TKO round 2.

This is also coming from a guy who thinks Rashad will beat Jones. I'll admit' date=' Davis has good BJJ, but it's not nearly good enough for Bones. If Davis were to take on Jones, I think it would end in TKO round 2.[/quote']

Although i think davis has a chance i truly believe that rashad is the only lhw in the world who can beat jones.

Although i think davis has a chance i truly believe that rashad is the only lhw in the world who can beat jones.

Your not the only one either. A lot of people think Rashad will come out with a victory, but I don't think it's going to happen. Rashad is a really good all around fighter, and since he went to the same camp as Jones he will know more about him as a fighter. Now that Rashad has left the camp, I think Jones will be working on way more crazy and unpredictable stuff, and in the end he will come out with the victory.

Archived